02

The next day, at school you didn't saw your bullies, actually you heard that they are at the principal right now. Though, you didn't care to know why, you just wait for the teacher, he said that we have a new student. The class wasn't that full because there are still 10 minutes before the class start.
The door opened, you didn't look, you just continue your sketch. You heard the chair next to you being pulled and someone sits on it. You are curious to know who sits there, because no one did this before. You move your eyes on the person that was next to you just to saw him, you still remember the face that he had when you meet him, but now he looked different. Maybe you just get it wrong but you're still scared to talk to him so you get back at your drawing.

"I'm gonna pretend that i didn't see you how you were staring at me or we gonna meet each other."
"Pretend that you didn't see anything." you said kinda lost.
"I get it, you are scared about yesterday. You know, i don't want to bully you."
"Everyone says that."
"I'm not everyone, you know i don't like it when i see someone being bullied, my sister was bullied too but i didn't know."
"Why are you saying this to me?"
"Because you're bullied too and you should tell someone."
"I think i'm gonna have trouble if i say that." you continue your drawing, he was right you should tell someone.
"Look at me, i said to the principle what they did to you. Do i look hurt to you?"
you we're shocked. "You did what?" you looked at him. "Who do you think you are?"
"When i checked last time, i was Suna Rintarou."
"Didn't ask for you're name."
"You didn't say you're not interested in finding it. It will be cute if you would tell me your name too."
you sighed. "[last name] [name]. I still don't get it why you did that."
"Like i said i don't like when i see someone being bullied. Though, with this personality that you have, i would think that you've been bullied."
"If i respond to any of their insults, they gonna bully me even more, if i just keep my mouth close they would get bored faster."
"You aren't dumb. Though that's not gonna help you forever."
"Why i'm still talking to you?"
"Maybe you like me or maybe it is good to tell someone how you feel." he smiled.

When you see his smile, you realize that he isn't as scary as you thought and you realize that he was saying just the truth, his sister was in the same situation as you, and you think it is normal for him to be like this.

"And, your sister is still bullied?" you ask going back at your drawing.
"I'm gonna tell you this on another day." he gets closer to you to see what are you drawing. "Are you in the drawing club or something?"
"No, i draw just when i have time or when i want to draw something like a person or an animal."
"Can you draw me?"
"I said something that i want to draw not something that i don't."
"Come on, it will be funny, i promise."
"Pinky promise?" he just smiled at you meaning yes and he take you pinky in his.

《...》

This is how you end up in the back garden of the school, making a drawing for someone.

"Should i stay taller?"
"I'm making a portrait, not a full-body drawing." you sketch.
"Then, i should smile?"
"I'm gonna give this to you after I finish so stay however you want." you said annoyed.

Suna puts a smile on his face and he adjusts his hair a little. You erase the mouth that you make, making a smile and adjusts his hair too. You make something of the background so that would be just a portrait, even he can't be more.

"I don't have my paints with me so i can't paint it." you said after you finish the sketch.
"You can paint at home and give it to me tomorrow."
"Yeah, sure."
"Can i see the sketch?" he puts a puppy dog face.
"No, it's a surprise, you gonna see tomorrow." you put the drawing in your bag so that he can't see it.
"That's rude." he said and you laugh at his face.