Chapter 00

Chapter 00

I'm looking at this majestic place with the person I want to start eternity with, these city lights really do hold a special place in my heart, It just brings me inner peace.

We just stood there Ziggy and me looking at the breathtaking scenery. We stayed there for a couple of minutes, silent. It's like we are afraid to ruin the moment.

"Rie..." ziggy called me and I immediately look at his face. "let's break up" I tried to analyze the words that he just said and with a confused voice I said "what?! Are you serious? You know that's not a good joke Zig" I just don't understand, we are happy, we don't have any problems. I know that we are young but I know I love him, I really do.

"I'm serious Rie, I don't want this relationship anymore." He said that to my face, looking directly in my eyes. That's the time I started crying.

"But why?" I need him to explain to me why would he want a break-up. It may sound cliche but he's my everything. I have plan my future together with him.

"I just-i don't-i-i-i don't wanna be with you anymore. You're a burden and I don't wanna be a part of your life. I'm tired of this relationship." I fell silent. I don't know what to say, it's like my whole world came crashing down to me.

I never expect this to happen "I'm sorry Rie, I really am. Please say something" I tried to open my mouth but no words came out, tears flow in my eyes like waterfalls.

I want to shout to his face but I have no energy for that. I want to tell him that I always felt tired about him but I never had the courage to left him, when he did all the things that he know would hurt me, I didn't leave him, I stayed because I thought we were Bonnie and Clyde we are supposed to conquer everything. Little did I know while I loving him, he was planning to leave me all along.

With the strength left of me,  I said "Why? How could you do this to me? after everything you did to hurt me, I stayed! even when I felt tired! I stayed!" I was crying so hard.

He tried to hold me and I slapped his hand away " No! don't you ever touch me! You have no right.." I standstill. "I'm sorry Rie, I love you, I really do. But in order to grow, we need to end this." When I heard what he said, my blood boiled in anger " What the hell, Ziggy?! Even you know that's bullshit! If you really love me you would stay and we could grow together, you don't need to leave me. And you know what? Just go... I don't need that love of yours... Thinking about it now makes me puke. Your love is as low as the water in a dried river, pure mud. And I don't want that. Just Go!" I pushed him and he just left me there,

           Crying...

 In the place where I thought is special to us. Our sacred place, The place where we promised our love would be forever, The place where he promised that he would never leave me, how dare me fall for that bullshit, I'm such a fool! I'm better than that!

 I promise to this day... In this fucking place... That I'll never fall for bullshits like that anymore... 

And for that, I walked and never looked back to that God-forsaken place...

--------------------------❤😁---------------------------
N/A: I tried po hehe, please bear with me... I hope you enjoyed reading Chapter 00!!! 

Please follow my account for more updates or just add it to your library. I love you all people😘❤❤❤❤❤❤

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR WORTH:))

XOXO
notyourjuliet