(8) The New Sheriff

Sophia and Regina were having breakfast at Granny's Diner. Major Mills was staring straight at the Sheriff who was throwing darts at the board which happened to a picture of a deer on it. Suddenly Emma Swan walks into the diner but walks back out straight away. "What's wrong with her?" Sophia asks.

"It's complicated, honey." Regina answered as Graham walked outside to follow Emma. Sophia then looked through the closed blinds to see that Emma just pushed Graham away from kissing. Later that night Graham was at the Major's house. Whilst sleeping in Regina's bed, Graham quickly awakens from a dream he says felt like a memory from something. The next morning there was a bunch of flowers sitting on Mary-Margret's kitchen bench, assuming they were from Graham, Emma just throws them in the bin. "Hey they were mine." Mary-Margret said Emma. 

"Oh sorry. Who were they from."

"Dr. Whale."

As Graham got further and further into the forest he whistled for the wolf, that he was following, to come to him. As it got closer Graham got a vision of him with a knife in his hand about to kill a woman that looked a lot like Mary-Margret. After the vision, Graham quickly went to Storybrooke Elementary School to pay Mary-Margret a visit." Do you think it is crazy that we might have known each other in a different life?" he asked the teacher.

"Have you been seeing Henry and talking about his book?"

"No." Quickly Graham walks out the door and goes to Regina's house. As he knocked on the door Henry answered it and said, "Sorry Sheriff but my mum is'n't home."

"Henry. I didn't come here to talk to your mother. I came here to talk to you about your book." As both of the boys sat down on Henry's bed Graham asked if he was in the book. Henry then flips through the pages until he sees the Huntsman almost killing Snow White. "Are you seriously showing the Sheriff your book of fairy tales?" Sophia asked Henry.

"Go away Sophia."

"Whatever." Sophia then walked off down the hallway to her bedroom. 

"Anyway. Where were we?" Henry asked.

"We were talking about the book." Graham told Henry as both of them looked down at Henry's special book.

As Graham walked up to Regina he said, "I don't want to see you anymore. I'm more focused on Emma now."

"Why do you want to be with her and not me?"

"I don't know I just want to." Graham said as he slowly walked away. Regina quickly jumped into her Mercedes Benz and drove to her and Sophia's volt. As Regina finally finished pushing her father's cofin she slowly walked down the stairs to where she kept the hearts. She had millions glowly bright red. She grab the case that had the huntsman's heart in it and crushed it whilst crying. Meanwhile at the Sheriff's Station, Emma and Graham were talking when suddenly Graham dropped to the floor in pain from where his heart should be. Slowly but surely Graham died in Emma's arms. All he could say was, "I remember. Thank you." After he died Emma was in tears but confused as she didn't know what he meant by 'I remember'.