Chapter 1

Hello I'm yashiro nene and I live in a prison,my parents are so annoying I'm barely allowed to go outside because I could get kidnapped or something but I have 10 bodyguards who are constantly with me and what's worse is I'm 15 by that age people are going to parties making friends and going to real school not homeschool! Some of you may think 'wow she's so lucky she gets to go to home school and her parents are super rich I wish I was her' well guess what I'm not lucky I'm unlucky and because my parents are rich I can't go outside or make new friends I can't even talk to hot guys because my parents are so paranoid how! Am I supposed to get married when I've never talked to a boy well except kou of course I sigh another summer of doing nothing.

Kou's POV

Hi I'm minimouto kou, and I'm in love with yashiro nene yesterday I skipped work to go to the store to get some for yashiro because today I am going to confess my love for her I've liked her for along time and I know she only sees me as her friend but even if there no chance of her accepting my confession I'll still do it ,even if my heart breaks into a million pieces I won't regret it *knock knock* "yashiro May I come in" I say "you may" yashiro says I blush from just hearing her voice.I open the door yashiro was wearing a magenta dress that matched her eyes it was made out of pure silk and had off the shoulder short sleeves with her hair down my face starts to burn up "kou-kun!" Yashiro says just before hugging me I can feel my face burning "where were you yesterday I was so worried" she says while letting go if I knew she was gonna get worried I would've came yesterday "I had to do some errands sorry I made you worry" I say while scratching the back of my head "it's alright kou-kun" she says while smiling sweetly I smile back.

Yashiros POV

Kou-kun is so considerate I'm glad he's my friend "yashiro there's something I need to tell you" kou-kun says while blushing "what is it" I say curiously "I-" kou-Kun says before being cutoff "ahem" Some says both kou-kun and I look to see who made the sound it was mr hauko "you have guests madam" mr hauko says "eh we have guests!!" I say shocked "who's here!" I say excitedly "mr yugi and the yugi twins the two boys are about one year older than you" mr hauko says smiling "EEE people my age I gotta go kou-kun bye!" I say while running

———————

Ok this is my first time writing so don't judge me I know it's cringe already lol well anyhow I hope you like this chapter peace!