𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Magsimula sa umpisa

he looks around, blurred faces greeting him in the dark.

an overwhelming amount of voices rang in his ears— mumbled whispers and loud shouts creating a frenzy inside his brain. his hands instinctively reaches up to cover his ears, but it was useless.

the voices were all in his head.

he swallows the thick lump in his throat, trying to push out all the words he wanted to scream, yet only one phrase manages to escape his lips.

"dont go... im sorry, please forgive me!"

...and as usual, there was no response.

༺❀༻

jiyeol was filling a basin with cold water, grabbing a clean towel from one of the cupboards and letting it soak the liquid.

she was in the kitchen, the boys behind eying her carefully.

yeosang clears his throat, tapping a finger on her shoulder "are you going to see him?" she nods.

"but... he said to not let you—" san clamps a hand over his brother's mouth, smiling innocently to jiyeol.

the girl raises a brow, pouting.

"go now, i believe the cold towel could help him bring his fever down" he shoos her away with his freehand, the girl complying as she balances the basin between her hands.

once she was out of sight, san removes his hand from jongho's mouth and wipes it onto his pants.

"why did you do that? seonghwa said to not let her see him"

san sighs "she's been worrying non-stop about him... let her see him, seonghwa would be too weak to retaliate anyway"

jiyeol carefully makes her way up the stairs, the water sloshing around at every step.

she didn't bother knocking, opening the door as her head peeked inside.

seonghwa was sleeping on his bed, the covers reaching up to his chest as he lays on his back.

like the last time she's been there, the room was dark with only the table side lamp lit.

his room smelt like lavenders and mint, courtesy of the small scented candle on his desk.

jiyeol silently tiptoes on the side of his bed, placing the basin down on the floor. her hands worked it's way to wring out the water from the towel, twisting it until it wasn't fully drenched.

she sighs as she stands just beside him.

the towel meets with his forehead as the girl gently dabs it, patting the moist towel all over his face.

seonghwa suddenly stirred in his sleep, making jiyeol freeze momentarily. his face slightly scrunches up and a couple of inaudible mumbles escaped his lips.

then he stops. his eyes were still closed and when jiyeol was sure that the general was still asleep, she continues her task, being extra careful now.

she took this as an opportunity to see him up close— being the last time was their wedding.

even through the poorly lit room, seonghwa still manages to look ethereal. his eyelashes fluttered as his plump lips parts a little bit.

she stares at those, mentally slapping herself to pry her orbs away.

what are you doing?

jiyeol felt a thump in her heart, eyes blinking as she shakes her head. her mouth forms a tight smile as she takes a ragged breath.

the girl knew she had to make her visit quick, fully aware that her presence was not wanted anywhere near the sick general.

her hand clenches the towel tightly, a few drops of water falling into small dots, soaking the silk shirt the man was wearing.

she takes another heavy sigh, attempting to continue whatever she was doing until a hand weakly grips her wrist, taking her aback.

"you..."

lately i've been asking everyone for their names, but i only found one that i wanted to call mine.

(´ . .̫ . ')

im actually shy lmaooo but in conclusion, all of y'all are big flirts ajkakja i cant with the pick up lines lol i placed that for one person and i did not expect that a loooot would also comment ajkaka