𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Start from the beginning

"to what?" he takes a peek of the man, scooting a little bit forward.

seonghwa already had his eyes closed, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

the blonde blinks his eyes rapidly before getting down the swing and crouching, leveling his face with the raven haired.

his hand reached out to touch the boy, but quickly retracts it back, heart pounding nervously.

he's burning up.

san taps seonghwa's cheeks gently "hwa? seonghwa?"

the boy didnt stir, making the blonde panic a little more.

the general had already fainted, his body not being able to keep itself awake as it felt getting weaker.

san stands abruptly, turning his head towards the manor "jongho! yeosang!"

༺❀༻

it was dark.

too dark for the little boy to see anything.

seonghwa faces a mirror and meets his reflection. he sees a face, but it wasnt his present self.

the boy staring at him had orbs filled with bright youthful innocence, one that would turn to look at the word with a mind full of curiosity and colors.

he pries his eyes away from the mirror as he hears a slow creaking from a distance.

a light suddenly flickers out from an open door.

his feet unconsciously made its way towards it, silently thumping against the dark space.

"mom?"

"dad?"

"anyone, are you there?"

his words were merely echoes, bouncing against the walls as his small figure started to get frightened.

he gets no response.

the little boy was only a few more steps away from the door, but as he tried to let his feet step forward once more, he failed as he suddenly felt frozen in his spot.

hot tears were already pouring out from his eyes, mind freaking out as to why he wasnt moving.

he tried to open his mouth, forcing himself to scream out something, but it was as if he lost all his ability to do anything except to flail his hands helplessly around.

the door closes with a bang followed by a crash, making the boy flinch at the thunderous sound.

darkness consumes him once again.

seonghwa looks to his bare feet as he feels something thick and sticky, seeping through the crevices of his toes.

blood.

he frantically looks around, trashing his body around until he stops, eyes spotting a glowing dot above him.

a small blue flower was slowly falling, its vibrant color being the only thing he could see against the looming darkness.

he stretches his right arm out, waiting for the blossom to land on his small palm.

as soon as the flower meets with his flesh, it gave him a brief wave of calmness before everything becomes a swirl of blue, red and white.

the boy felt an overwhelming panic surge over him.

he was falling.

falling down so fast. a numbing breeze passing through his small and fragile body.