Thania: " Honey.... I know you will always love Art......but you have a long life to live....you can't live your life alone.....Gulf will be the perfect life partner for you.....believe me...."

"No MOM...Please... I don't wanna talk about it..."

Give Gulf a chance... Please sweetheart....

" listen... we won't talk to Gulf about our marriage proposal....give him a month...observe him...don't tell him anything about the marriage"

"I will never ever talk about him... regarding this...Ahhhhh...For GOD SAKE.... he is my Brother-in-Law....he is Bright's widower.... Let him and me be at peace....."

"Fine...we will leave you both.....but all I want is without his knowledge just observe him...try to understand him.....just for a month...if you still don't wanna be with him.....we wont pick up this topic ever again....."

Gulf and his parents came back to the sitting room...to find the atmosphere tense. Mew and his parents had a serious look in their eyes.

Mew and Gulf looked at one another...and Gulf saw anger and hatred in his eyes.

He had a clue about what the people were talking about.

But he kept quiet.

The parents wanted to leave but Gulf requested them to stay over for lunch. They agreed bluntly. The full family had an peaceful lunch... ....the grandparents were laughing with the kids....hearing their school stories. Where as Mew and Gulf were silently eating their meal. Mew was looking at Gulf time to time... where as Gulf was enjoying the view of their parent and children laughing. A light smile crept on his lips.

Mew caught that smile....and his heart thumped. After a long time Mew had seen Gulf smile... it may be a small one....But somehow it relaxed Mew's temper.

He shook his head in disbelief.....as to why his heart was at peace seeing Gulf smile.

After lunch when the parents were discussing about what they talked to their children....they became upset hearing Mew's POV. But Gulf's understanding gave them a bit of hope.

Margaret was in deep thought about how to solve the problem regarding Mew.....the Maid came in with tea.... Seeing her Margaret had an idea.

She asked the maid... to take holiday for 50 days but assured that she will get her monthly salary....

Margaret specifically told the maid...to make up a serious issue .....in front of Gulf and Mew...so they cant stop her from her leave. The maid without a question agreed.

The other 3 elders looked at Margaret with full of questions in their face.

Margaret : "What are you all looking at? Its just a plan that came to my mind...for Mew to see how Gulf takes care of the household."

Thania: "Margaret you got to be joking ...right???" "by giving the maid holiday...how can you think that Mew will see Gulf??"

James chuckled because he understood ...what Mrs Pakpoom was planning.

Margaret: "Come on Thania....dont you get it?"

Thania shrugged... Mr Pakpoom exclaimed..... "Honey... what is going on your mind..."

Margaret: "Nothing Dear....Just taking a chance." She gave a mischievous smile.

Mr Pakpoom shook his head...he knows how his wife is... once something comes to her mind....she needs to fulfill it... she always had something naughty in her mind....

Margaret: "believe me... what I did....we will get the results ....very soon....RELAX"...

Thania: "you better be sure at what you are doing..."

Margaret just smiled.

So Margaret's plan came to action.

When the parents left... Mew and Gulf went to their room. They were busy in their own thoughts...about what their parents said.

Evening turned to Dinner time...the maid came to call them and the kids for dinner. After serving dinner... the maid went to the kitchen to bring the desert for the people having dinner. Suddenly her phone rang and she went to pick it up.

It was Margaret....Gulf's Mom.

She instructed the maid to tell them exactly what she was saying. The maid went to the dining table and bowed to the owners of the house.

She said: "Sir, there has been a serious issue come up at my home. If you don't mind can I take leave. Actually my mom is not doing well....all my sisters are away... I am the only daughter she has right how in this city.....So please sir can I apply for leave...until she is healthy..... ill b back the day she comes back to her health. Please Sir" ...she bowed as much as she can.

Gulf: "please Ania...you don't have to bow...we understand that family is important. You can take your leave as long as possible. Do not worry about your salary.....you will get it from time to time.

Mew looked at Gulf with a regrettable look.

Gulf assured him with the blink of his eyes.

Maid: "Thank you Sir. I will take my leave from tomorrow. Ill prepare your breakfast and then will leave....Sorry to cause you so much trouble."

Mew: "Its okay Ania....we will manage."

Gulf looked at Mew with a pleased look.

They eyes met and then they withdrew away in a split of second...as their heart skipped a beat.

Next morning... Maid Ania left after serving breakfast to the Men and children.

After she left...Mew said, " Lets hire a new one...God knows how long she will take to come back."

Gulf: "It's okay P... we don't need to hire any other maid. Ania might feel bad and hurt. I will do the cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner from today. I know you can't cook...so you can help me with the dishes... and as we only do breakfast and dinner at home... it won't be a problem. I will pack lunch for the girls and after school they can be with their grandparents...while we pick them up on our way back home from work."

Mew's jaws dropped. He looked at Gulf with surprise. He thought ...Gulf  was the perfect housewife. He had planned everything ..... but then he brushed off his thought....

Gulf and Mew dropped the girls at school....Mew dropped Gulf to office.... The BGs were at a distance keeping a close watch on them.....Gulf cannot drive ....he gets nervous to sit in the front passenger's seat beside the driver...after the accident.

Mew is too lazy to drive....so they decided that they will have one SUV which will take the girls to school...and office (of course the driver was there to pick and drop them...)

That way the fathers will be at ease that the girls are safe... and also Mew will be at ease that he himself picks and drops Gulf to his office.....(though Gulf told him not to...yet Mew was stubborn...after sometime Gulf gave up) .......................................