Even more ships (ep 16 updated) SPOILERS FOR EP 16

Author's note
ATTENTION THERE ARE SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 16 IN THIS CHAPTER. So if any of you haven't watch it, I suggest doing so before reading.
Just watched episode 16 and am silently raging about Kiki's new rank. Anyhoo, let's get on with the ships

Kiki Xu and Snow Kong
I heard this one was quite popular. I just watched some videos of people shipping them on YouTube and it seems like Snow Kong and Kiki really do have good chemistry.

Liu Yuxin and Duan Xiaowei
Liu Yuxin supported Duan Xiaowei when she was suffering from depression over the hatred she was getting. It was really heartwarming to see their interactions. When Duan Xiaowei cried out of happiness over Liu Yuxin's new rank, I felt it pull my heart strings too.

Hana Lin and NaHo (Qi Sui)
I can't believe I forgot this ship last chapter. I find it incredibly sweet how Hana Lin makes food for NaHo that they enjoy together. This ship always brings a smile to my face.

Joey Chua and Jenny Zeng
I found it sweet how Jenny Zeng was worried for Joey when she was struggling with the "Ambush on All Sides Dance". Jenny was the only person who picked Joey for the team battle. Also, we have to talk about how Joey fangirls ver Jenny Zeng's abs cause that be relatable af.