He Gives You a Hickey

Cole: His lips trailed down from your lips, to your jaw, and finally your neck. You let out a whine of pleasure as he found your sweet spot, sucking harshly on it and biting it. Making you let out little yelps. Finally, after what felt like forever, he laid as small kiss on your brand new hickey and snuggled into you, falling asleep.

Dana: He was jealous and it was incredibly obvious. His lips found their way to your shoulder and he started biting and sucking at it, causing you to moan loudly in the middle of the dance floor. You could feel him smirk against your shoulder as he finished the hickey, claiming you his. He roughly grabbed your ass as he then continued dancing with you, crushing his lips to yours.

Will: Your hands found their way into his hair and you tugged at it, pulling him closer to your neck. You let out a long and loud moan as he found your sweet spot, sucking on it. You started to grind on the obvious bulge you felt poking your thigh, causing him to bite down onto your neck. Little purple bruises littering the spot.

Gabe: Your arms were pinned above your head as he pushed you further into the bed, him nipping at the soft skin of your collarbone. You couldn't help the small pleasure-filled whines and little moans that escaped your mouth as he marked you as his.

A/N: Sorry Gabe's shorter then the other three's. I hope you all liked the first preference! A little tame for what may come next. ;) ;) And do you want me to put David and/or Dalton into the preferences, you can request them in the imagines. Tell me below!