I wasn't scared of talking to Chuuya for some reason. Maybe because it felt like this would be the last time I talked to him for a while.

I banged on his window knowing he would probably be locked up in his room.

I saw his head poke out of his bedsheets from my angle at the window.

"Open the fucking window!" I shouted, hoping he would respond.

"Dazai? Go away! I wanna be alone right now."

I rolled my eyes banging on the window again.

"Get the fuck over it. It's not like it was your first kiss!"

His face scowled as he mumbled something inaudible under his breath.

"Please. It's not even about you. I need to collect my shit."

I saw him moving before he was suddenly leaning up to unlock his window.

He looked surprised as he threw the window open and stepped back letting me in.

"Thanks." I said hitting him on the back as I hopped into his room.

"What is it that you want?"

"I just need my clothes. Don't think I'm here for you. I'm not that annoying, I know when I'm not wanted." I said as I rummaged through his drawers.

He clicked his tongue and crossed his arm going to crouch next to me at his drawers.

He began throwing all the stuff I was taking out back in.

I glared at him and he surprisingly glared back with just as much intensity.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he hissed at me.

"Oh come on. Just let me take my stuff."

"Dazai. I never said you had to leave for good. Just that I needed some time away from you." his eyes widened.

"Hey wait, you smell nice. And you're wearing a new outfit. Where the fuck did you go last night?"

I smirked feeling the manipulative side of me taking over.

"My dads." I grabbed the shirt from his hands and stood up.

"Do you have a bag I could put this stuff in?"

He was still sitting on the ground, his back towards me.

I could just feel the judgemental look on his face.

"You're not going to live there? Are you?" he asked slowly, anger dripping from his words.

"God no. Why the fuck would I do that?" I stepped back leaning against his wall.

He stood up and turned toward me with a scowl on his face. "So why the fuck did you go there last night. And why are you getting all your clothes?"

I opened my mouth before closing it again quickly after. For some reason I suddenly felt shy about telling him. I could force the words out of my mouth. I couldn't tell him I was running away from everyone.

I laughed. "Oh Chuuya don't be so nosy." I knew he could tell how awkward I felt.

"Well why'd you kiss me last night?" He then said surprising me by completely changing the subject.

I stuttered, grabbing the clothes from his hands.

It hurt me to have to answer that question. I fully knew why I did it. And I'm sure he knew it too. But once again I couldn't force the words from my mouth.

"Please. You're taking it too seriously. I've kissed almost all my friends." I chuckled as he narrowed his eyes, clearly able to tell I was lying.

We stood there awkwardly before I finally decided I hated the silence.

"Could you uh hand me that shirt." I asked pointing towards a green shirt lying on the floor.

He turned towards the shirt and scoffed.

"If it meant nothing, then why are you running away right now?"

"Chuuya. You don't know that." It was strange how he knew everything about me.

"So what are you doing?"

I paused knowing I shouldn't lie to him.

"Look. I'm just going to my uncles for a little. It's no big deal.

"How long?" he said eyes never leaving mine.

"I'm not sure." I stuttered out unable to look him in the eyes.

"I fucking knew it. You're such a douche." he said pushing me back and picking up my clothes.

I bit my lip knowing he was right.

"You're such a sleeze! You fuck everything up then you fucking disapear? Yea real classy jackass!" he was tossing the shirts at me, his aggression growing with each word.

I could feel myself getting angry again. At how everything he was saying was right.

"Chuuya. Don't make this more complicated than it has to be. I'm doing this for myself. Im a shit person right now. I steal, drink, and make people's lives harder." I said as calmly as I could muster.

"Oh don't make some sob story. Don't make me feel bad for you." He said his face scrunching up.

I clicked my tongue turning around, a pile of clothes in my arms.

I threw the window open and jumped out, not wanting to hear his taunts.

I walked away feeling a ball grow in my throat.

"No love letter claiming you're going to miss me? Not even a goodbye?" He yelled leaning out his window.

I picked up the pace feeling tears sting at my eyes.

"Go to hell, asshole!" he yelled voice shaking. Before I turned the street corner for what felt like the last time.

~~~~

I think this is my longest chapter yet lololol. Im SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN I KNOW THIS AUTHOR NOTE SPOT ISNT MY PERSONAL COMPLAIN SPOT but ive been having a hard time coping with stuff lately. it gets bad at night as im someone who thinks a lot n sometimes things get overwhelming. writing this helped so im going to assume ill b writing wayy more lately so possibly expect more chapters soon <3. once agin if ur reading this ily n hope ur all doing well >:)