Ch 26 New vs Old

The gang was up and about after that deal with Don Zaloog. At class professor Banner began is lecture of duelist that were doing good at the time. Banner said "Joey Wheeler was ranked third in the world right now. He is scheduled to duel Jaden at the end of the summer to determine if Jaden is the third best duelist in the world." Everyone was looking at Jaden and was impressed by this. Banner then said "Jaden maybe the fourth best duelist but he beat Mia Valentine last year before joining DA. Jaden is currently the only undefeated duelist in the world."

Everyone looked at Jaden and saw that they were siting in the presence of a legend. Banner said "next we have the second best duelist in the world in Seto Kaiba. His deck which hold the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. He is also the creator of this school and his wealth is more that some nations." Akiza looked around and saw people stunned by that information. Everyone was talking about this and Banner was losing his group of student and he yelled to get them all to be quit making noise.

Banner then said "the current and undisputed number one duelist is Yugi Muto. He has won Battle City tournament, Duel Kingdom, and the open duel tournament in Kaiba Land." Jaden was told stories about the Atem and Yugi together after all Yugi was his dad and Tea was his girlfriend. Banner said "Yugi has been known as the king of games and he keeps that tittle. But did you know that there was a pharaoh long ago that used duel monsters and he never lost a duel." Jaden looked at Banner as if he was mistaken but he was not joking around.

Class ended and Jaden got up from his chair and walked with Akiza, Alexis, Bastion, Chazz, Chumley, and Syrus. Syrus said "I didn't know that you were undefeated Jaden. That is so cool that you have a chance against Joey this summer." Chazz said "I hope that you win Jaden because it will be all the more sweet when I beat you." Akiza said "I hope that you win Jaden because it would be the passing Joey and have to duel Kaiba next year." Bastion said "it would be good to see your deck so that I can see you at your best." Alexis said "I want see this duel and hope that Atticus can see it when he wakes up."

Jaden said "this school year hasn't even ended yet and we got time to see how good I'm in because we have the Future of Dueling tournament coming up this summer. I am pumped to have all of you come over to my house and stay with me this summer if your parents would allow it." Chazz said "I'll go only if I can have a rematch at some point Jaden got that." Everyone laughed at this and Chazz looked around to see what everyone laughing at and it was him.

Alexis said "how many rooms do you have at your house?" Jaden said "I have about 6-7 beds and Four and a half baths and showers in the house and I have a dueling arena in the basement." Alexis said "ok that could work for me." Syrus said "why do you have such a big house?" Jaden said "I bought it recently and I wanted to bring you guy to my house to have some fun." Akiza said "my parents told me I have to see someone about my powers but after that I can come over and make memories of you all."

Bastion said "I would very much enjoy joining you at your home and maybe we can use both of our minds to build a deck that couldn't be beat." Jaden said "that sounds like a lot of fun Bastion." Syrus said "well if I can come I will just let me get my grades up and I will enjoy the summer vacation." Jaden said "ok what about you Chumley?" Chumley said "I'm not sure that I will be able to go but if I can't I will show up but I can't give you an answer right now."

So as the day went by they all went to the card shop and Dorothy was running the shop. Dorothy said "well Jaden I just got in your new cards from Pegasus that he wanted to give you." Jaden said "thanks Dorothy you are the best." Dorothy said "thanks and have a great day all of you." So Jaden had his cards and they all walked over to the dorm and Jaden said "I had Pegasus make some new cards for me and I got a couple of new card for each one of you."

Jaden showed the cards and Chazz looked at some of these cards and said "how is this a card." Syrus looked at the card to and was stunned as well. Jaden picked up a card and gave it to Akiza. Akiza then looked at the card and said "this card could come in handy Jaden thanks for the card." Jaden said "it is no problem I talked to Pegasus about synchro summoning and he is thinking about releasing a new set of synchro monsters out over the summer." Akiza said "ok I hope that I can use this card when the time comes to use it."

The night had come and the gang started to walk to the other dorms so that everyone could got home safely. Then a large light hit the sky above then and they saw an ancient Egyptian boat coming down from the sky. Everyone knew that it was a shadow rider because who else would come down from the sky in an Egyptian boat. The boat landed in the lake near the dorm and they all ran over to stop the shadow rider from doing any damage. They then were caught in a trap and they were all taken on the boat.

They were then met by the pharaoh that they had talked about in class. The pharaoh said "now which one of you duelist are brave enough to face me?" Akiza said "I'll take you on." So they cleared the deck and Akiza and the pharaoh took places on each and said "duel." Pharaoh said "my turn, I draw. I summon Pharaonic Protector to the field in defense mode. (0def) I end my turn with a face down." Akiza said "my turn, I draw." The Pharaoh said "I play my face down The First Sarcophagus which allows me to place the second and then the third in my spell and trap zone at the end of your turn.

 I summon Evil Thorn to the field in attack mode.(100atk) I use its effect to destroy itself to deal you 300 points of damage and summon two more Evil Thorns but their effect is negated. (Pharaoh's LP 3700) I now have my Evil Thorn attack your monster. Now my other can attack you directly. (Pharaoh's LP 3600) I end my turn with a face down." The Pharaoh said "I now get to place the Second Sarcophagus in my spell and trap zone now."

The Pharaoh said "my turn, I draw. I play Pot of Greed which allows me to draw two cards. I now summon Pharaoh's Servant to the field in attack mode. (900atk) I attack your Evil Thorn.(Akiza's LP 3200) I end my turn with a face down." Akiza said "my turn, I draw. I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your First Sarcophagus." Pharaoh said "I play my face down Magic Jammer by discarding one card I can negate your spell." Akiza grinded her teeth as her card was destroyed. Akiza said "I summon Twilight Rose Knight to the field in attack mode." (1000atk)

Everyone in the gang knew what is coming. Akiza said "I use Twilight Rose Knights effect to summon a level 4 or below plant monster and I choose Hedge Guard to the field in defense mode.(2100def) I tune my level one and three monster with my tuner to Synchro summon Black Rose Dragon to the field in attack mode. (2400atk) Now my monster attack his low monster. (Pharaoh's LP 2100) I end my turn with a face down." Pharaoh said "now my Third Sarcophagus can be placed on the field now."

The Pharaoh said "my turn, I draw. I now send all three Sarcophagus to the graveyard to summon Spirit of the Pharaoh to the field in attack mode. (2500atk) Now his effect allows me to summon as many level 2 normal zombie type monsters from my graveyard. I summon three of them and they all have 900 attack. Now Spirit attack Black Rose Dragon. (Akiza's LP 3100) Now my other monster can attack you directly. (Akiza's LP 400) I end my turn. with a face down" Akiza said "my turn, I draw. I summon Blue Rose Dragon to the field in attack mode. (1600atk) I use Dark Hole to destroy all monsters on the field."

Everything was wiped out but Akiza had a good trick up her sleeve. Akiza said "because my monster was destroyed and send to the graveyard I can summon back Black Rose Dragon to the field in attack mode. Now Black Rose Dragon finish this duel." The attack hit and the Pharaoh had lost. He then asked if Akiza would come back with him and teach him the new form of summoning. She rejected the offer telling him that she was meant to be at DA. The Pharaoh left and all was well but Jaden gave her a kiss on the cheek and they went to bed having another shadow rider defeated.