"I disagree. I don't want to risk you going too far and losing control of yourself at home. I don't want another summons from one of your servants, telling me you're going awol on Lucille again and that I need to come stop you."

She remembered that day vividly. It had been terrifying. She hadn't realized that that was what one of the servants had told Pharzuph. To think of what he probably expected to see upon arriving at their mansion that day. It could have been a lot worse than what it could have been, so she definitely didn't want to repeat that day either.

"Well then, I am sure you know hundreds of demons, so if you really don't think I can handle finishing out her training at this point, then finding someone really shouldn't be all that difficult now should it?" Aleron said, angrily.

"But I really don't want to have sex with yet another person, regardless of what type of demon they are." Lucille said, finally speaking up. "I already felt bad about having sex with someone other than Aleron the first time, I don't want to add to the number."

She felt the gaze of both of the men turn to her. When you took away the fact that Aleron saw her as his and his only, which is why he'd be adverse to it, three separate men—Aleron included—was a miniscule number to both of them. Before Lucille, Aleron probably surpassed that number in women twice over every week.

"Lucille, you can't tell me you didn't expect the solution to be finding someone else for you to train with." Pharzuph said in a level, careful tone.

"Well, I did, but I had hoped there could be some other way. I don't even see what having sex with another demon could do for me. The only reason I had a difficult time controlling my energy with Eranel was because of his influence. Otherwise it would have been easy. Controlling it with Aleron is difficult because he drives me wild, even without his influence I am so unbelievably turned on by him. I won't be that way with another demon, controlling it won't be a challenge then. I think having sex with Aleron would be the best way to challenge my skills from here on out."

"I am sorry Lucille, but I disagree. Training everyday with Aleron is not a good idea, not yet. You have a ways to go before I'll trust that you can control your energy enough for Aleron to handle it."

"I handled it for months before we came to you, I think I am more than capable of handling it long enough for her to get her control over it." Aleron cut in.

"Do you really want to risk it? Do you not remember what you did the last time you began to walk the line of addiction? I can tell you are clear minded now and you're doing well, but do you want to get back to the point that will lead to you hurting, or even killing her?" Pharzuph brought the glass back up to his lips. "I think we both know that is best if we give it a while longer before you take over her training. She has only held back once, she needs to be able to do it every time."

"But what will that matter if she isn't being challenged? You bring in another demon and she has no problem controlling it around them, so she'll control it every single time and learn absolutely nothing. Then we are back where we started and she's just had sex with someone else when she didn't want to for no damn reason."

"Sex demons aren't the only beings that can manipulate energies, you should know that." Pharzuph pushed off the bar, stepping towards the center of the room. "Fallen angels have their own ways of teasing and shaking up someone's energy, but are generally far less aggressive and possessive than a sex demon. Though they are quite difficult to locate and get in touch with, if you give me some time I can find someone who both of you will find agreeable."

Aleron looked at Lucille. She still didn't seem pleased, based on the crease in between her brows and the pained expression in her eyes. But she said nothing.