📣Episode 12 Spoiler📣

⚠️READ  AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️
        (IT CAN HURT YOUR FEELINGS)

PART 1 (For part 2, I might update it later or sooner)

• Tine and his friends will eat in different restaurants for the sake of Peuk's fb page.

• Tine will have random thoughts about what is really love and he will ask about his friends' opinion about it.

• Tine's first love is Ging (Gf) but Sarawat is the only deep relationship he has ever with.

• Tine will think about Sarawat's first love, Pam (which will appear in ep12) and he will think that he's just a replacement.

•On their way back home , Peuk saw Sarawat in the streets, together with his friends (including Pam) and ask Tine if that is his boyfriend.

• Tine said to them, "He told me that he will have dinner with his friends". His friends just nodded.

• Upon looking to his boyfriend, Tine will get curious about why a serious man like Sarawat would smile easily for her (Pam).

•Tine will begin to notice about Pam.
*Pam has a flawless skin
*She also like Scrubb songs
*She often laughs, uses instagram to talk with Sarawat.
*She plays the guitar, she's an ideal girl.

•After that, Tine will think of himself that he is just a low-class clone of Pam.

•On their home, they will ask each other " what did he eat, where did he go", stuffs like that.
•Tine will ask Sarawat of this:

(By the way I'll use T as Tine and S as Sarawat)

T:"How long have you have been friends with them?"
S: "Since first year"
T: "One of them is Pam, right?"
S: "Yes"
T: "I once asked you about your first love. The girl you loved before, Today I want to know about her"

•Tine is just resting on his boyfriend's shoulders.
•Sarawat just look at him but Tine keep his eyes close.

•In Tine's thoughts, that position is better just in case his tears can't hold any longer.
•Tine is scared to know the truth but he has to let it out.

T: "Sarawat, do you consider me as someone else's replacement ? Please tell me directly"
T: " I promise, I won't be angry. You have all the right in the world"

*Just think of Tine's situation here, he is scared asking for truth yet he needs to be brave because he is really in love with Sarawat.
*Tine keeps asking regarding about  Sarawat's first love but Sarawat keep on being silent, and even think that it doesn't matter anyway.

•For Tine, he had these thoughts inside his mind but couldn't get an answer. He was frustated to know the truth about his boyfriend's first love. He was insecure of himself.

-------------------CONTINUATION---------------
•In the novel, Tine's head is full of thoughts.

• He thinks Pam is the girl that Sarawat has been searching for a long time, she looked perfect for him.

•In his mind, no matter what happens there will always be a break up like any other couples out there. For him, he did not believe in love after he broke up with his first GF. --- breaking up easy had become his habit. He never loved someone because he did not want to be hurt anymore.

S: "Tine, What made you think about that? Why are you asking those questions to me?"
T: " I dont know, maybe I'm just tired"
S: "What are you thinking?"

•Tine wanted to cry out loud so his boyfriend would know what he was thinking and feeling but for him it is not good for his image so he did not do it.
(JUST A FACT: In the novel, Tine is a Crybaby)

T: "Nothing"
S: "I never use you as a replacement. Where did that thing come from"

•For Tine, he thinks that he is just overthinking.

T: "Sarawat, I love you"
S: " Yes, I know that"
T: "I love you very much"
S: "I know"

•The two is just hugging on the sofa.
•For Tine, he might just felt tired to think about that.

T: "Sarawat, kiss me" (Inner me: Yes beach •~•)
S: "Stop teasing me"

•Sarawat  smiled and gently kissed Tine on his lips, then it began passionately. It is full of love that Tine could feel it on his body. But Sarawat suddenly stops.

S: "Tine, stop. We have clases tomorrow"
(Inner me: Do you think what am I thinking? ASGSHFJFKL)
T: Tine was shy so he said, "Oh I'll take a shower then". He faked his laugh while scratching his back and went to the bathroom.

•Tine felt that something changed on Sarawat, he wanted to get back like the way they used to be. Back on the day when Sarawat was still hitting on him.

S: " Tine, Are you going to take a shower? Tell me"
T: "Yes, we have classes for tomorrow right? I'll take a shower now"
S: "You want to shower together?"
T:"No"

•After showering, he went to the bed. It's already midnight but he still couldn't sleep. To solve his problem, he grabbed his earphones and listened to the music so he could sleep.

•As he played the song randomly, he was shocked that when the song played was a sad one. Tine just let it play because it was from his favorite band.

•While listening, he silently cried for himself. Thoughts began to enter his mind again.

• He is asking himself what should he do if one day Sarawat decided to leave him for his first love. But one thing for sure, If one day they break up he hoped that Sarawat would remember everything about them. (HUHUHU MY POOR BABY SARAWATINE's HEART, I CRIED HERE)

•At 3'oclock, his stomach began to ache.
•He quietly stood and went to the bathroom for a long time. When he got back, he saw his boyfriend waiting for him.

S:"What's wrong?"
T: "I dont know, I want to puke but I can't"
S: "Do you want medicine?"

•Tine just shook his head and went to the bed.
•Sarawat pulled him closer and hugged him.

T: "I can't sleep"
S: "Because you are only listening to music"
T: " How did you know?,Usually I listen to music when I couldn't get to sleep."
S: "What about now? Don't eat and sleep after. You might forget to wake up"
T: "I'm not scared"
S: " Don't do it, your tooth will decay"
T: "I'm not a child "
S: "But your personality is like a little boy"

•The reason why Tine couldn't answer his boyfriend's questions because he was afraid that if his boyfriend would choose Pam, he couldn't withstand it.

•He was scared that nobody would understand his personality and couldn't accept the real him.

•For Tine, It was better  not to know everything in the world if that would save him from his sanity.

(THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE CLIMAX IN THE NOVEL)