Three

"Louis who was that?" Louis got into his mums car, buckling himself in. He had just gotten out of school and his mum had seen Harry.

"That's Harry." Jay nodded, she looked worriedly at Harry once more and drove away.
As she was driving she thought to herself, Was Harry a good influence? Would he hurt Louis? Maybe she was overthinking, maybe she should get to know him.

"Louis? Maybe we should invite Harry over for dinner, I'd like to know who's helping you around." Louis nodded, playing with his fingers.

The next day when dinner came around the doorbell rang, louis rushed to the door but was stopped by Jay. She opened the door and welcomed Harry.

" Mummy this is Harry, Harry this is Mummy." Harry bit his lip and shook Jay's hand.

" Hi- uhh-" " Jay." Jay interrupted Harry and stuck out her hand, she would trust this punk with her baby boy.

" Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes, you guys can watch TV in the living room." Louis nodded and sneakily led Harry up to his room. There were Disney characters everywhere, Harry smiled at louis and took a seat on his bed.

" I like your room louis, it's very pretty." Louis blushed and sat on his bed.

"Why do you have this Harry?" Louis asked Harry, playing with his lip piercing.

" Well I liked it, and if you like something you should get it." Louis nodded, he didn't really know what to talk about with Harry. They didn't like any of the same things.

" Louis dinners almost ready, why don't you boys come down." Jay said, looking in through the door. Harry stood up first, Louis standing after him and following him to the kitchen.
They sat at the table, Jay was looking at Harry the whole time.

"So Harry, tell me about yourself." Harry didn't know what to say.

"Well, I'm 18 and I'm a senior." Jay nodded, she tapped her fingers against the table.

"Did you sign up to help Louis?"

"Uh, no Mr. Malik just signed me up, but I don't mind helping him." Jay nodded, the stove binged, she stood up and checked the food it would be an interesting night.