Chapter 17: A trip by sea what fun it can be

Start from the beginning

AL: "Well, you don't see that every day."

Allison, Tom and Henry are the first who climbed inside the Barge,

AP: "Me and Tom builded that Barge some time ago. We could use the tunnels and some corridors of course, but the safest route down here is with a boat. Now come on, hop in."

They climb inside the barge. Allison started the engine after everyone is inside. Tom took the wheel after they put a few meters between them and their makeshift Dock.

The Hazbin crew started to talk with eachother, just to pass the time. Henry walks up to Alastor,

HS: "Hey, uh, is it okay if i sit here?"

Alastor shrugs,

AL: "Your boat, your rules."

Henry sits down. He is curious,

HS: "Hey Alastor. Uh, there is something i wanna ask you. If you don't mind."

AL: "What is it?"

HS: "It's just... I haven't seen (Y/N) for a long time now. How is he doing? Is there something i should know?"

Alastor looks at him and raises an eyebrow,

AL: "Why don't ask (Y/N) if you want to know such things?"

HS: "Because...Because i think he has changed. I mean, he looks more evil than usual."

AL: "Well dear Henry, because he does everything he can to help us survive down here. Do you have any idea what happened in the last few days down here?"

Alastor explained what happened, how they found him, his breakdown in the safe house, him explaining that he doesn't deserve their forgivenes, the plans and weapons he created to help them out, his fight against Sammy's Heretic Hunter and Alice Angel.
The look on Henry's face. It is a mix of surprise and shock. (Y/N) never saw his friends as mere 'drawings' or his 'creations'. He never acts cocky or arrogant around them because of the fact that he is the reason why they are alive in the first place. For fuck sake, he even never uses the word 'creations' around them. He actually cares, like a true friend would do it.
Henry asks himself, if he would have acted differently around Bendy, if he didn't run away like a coward and instead tried to approach Bendy, would the Ink Demon be on his side? Would they have became a team? Would have Bendy helped him out?
Henry looks to his right side, at the rear of the barge. (Y/N) just sits there, looking at the tunnel walls with a dreamy look in his eyes and a light smile on his face. He's singing again, but it's barely audible because of the engine,

(Y/N): 🎶Even on the waves there is fighting,

Where fish and flesh are woven into sea,

One stabs the lance while in the army,

Another throws it into the ocean,

Ah, Ahoy~

Arise, arise seaman arise,

Each does it in his own way,

One thrusts the spear into a man,

Another then into the fish,

Arise, arise seaman arise,

And the waves cry softly,

In their blood a spear is lodged,

They bleed softly into the ocean🎶

Henry looks at Alastor again and asks,

HS: And what is he in your eyes... Radio Demon?

Alastor looks at Henry,

AL: I don't see him as my creator.

Henry raises an eyebrow,

AL: I see him as my friend, as my brother.

There is a moment of silence until the whole barge janked forward and the engine turns off.

A: "What the fuck happened? Ink Sharks?"

Henry gets up and walks towards the propeller,

HS: "Sigh, no. The propeller is stuck because of the thick ink. Give me a moment."

Henry grabs a Gent Corp. Wrench and started to clean the propeller. Angel got bored quickly and looks at the Ink River. A barrel swims towards them. It came out of one of those tunnels. But a few meters befor it could touch the barge, something came out of the river. And it wasn't pretty.
A giant, inky hand came out of the ink and grabs the barrel.

Angel grabs (Y/N), trying to get his attention,

A: Uhh, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes Angel?

(Y/N) turns around and saw why Angel needed his attention,

(Y/N): "Oh. Uhm. Henry old chap?"

HS: "Yes (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "How long til we can depart?"

HS: "A few minutes, why?"

(Y/N): "Because i highly doubt that we have a few minutes."

The entire group looked at him, and then they saw what he means,

AP: "Oh fu-"

Angel quickly grabs his Tommy Gun and unloads his magazin at the giant hand, the rest grabed their weapons as well. (Y/N) has another idea, he just wants to test something. They still have some molotovs. Time to do some science.
The two groups are shooting, slashing and stabing at the hand, Alastor raises his arm and prepares himself to use some of his powers.
Until two molotovs are flying above his head, and then collided with the giant hand, igniting it and covering it in flames. A low roar filles the entire tunnels. Allison turns around and sees (Y/N) with a molotov in his right hand and a lighter in his left hand, and a evil smile on his face. Henry freed the propeller and gives Tom the signal.

HS: "The propeller is free!! Go, go, go!!"

Tom starts the enginge again, they moved again while the giant ink monster still screeches and roars in pain.

What a perfect first day for this new alliance.