Entrance exam? Or no?

Start from the beginning

I chuckle at him before getting out of bed.

"Let me guess... again?" He returns to his tired state. But a hint if concern in his voice.

"Yup again.." i sigh before brushing my hair. Though a hand was met to my hair...Just to make it more messy.

"Ehh? Dad! Whyyy?!" I whine at him before fixing my hair... AGAIN

I walk into my bathroom putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Nothing sweetheart. Fix your room later so we can have a talk hm?"

"Yessshhhiiirrr!" I did a fake salute walking out of the bathroom with my toothbrush on my mouth. He rolls his eyes before smirking.

"Geez such a softy" i giggle at my thought continuing my morning routine.

~~~~

I stopped walking on the stairs once i see dad on the couch reading newspaper. I smirked giggling quietly. I bring my hands up pausing, before clapping them together.

I was now sitting beside him.

"WHAT YA READING?~" He jumped looking at me. I laugh before looking closer at the newspaper.

"Aika i told you to stop scaring me like that. And how did you come here faster than the other times?" I giggle before standing up and seeing pancakes on the table.

"That's because i know this house too well. And don't think i don't train on my own" i playfully pout before digging in my food.

"Even though last time you almost threw up your lunch after you embarrassingly failed at scaring me" he smirked.

I turned beet red before slamming my hands on my lap.

"I- WE- I DIDN'T THREW UP MY LUNCH! AND W-WE DON'T SPEAK OF THAT ANYMORE!" He gives me a pout mocking me. I sank in my seat still red about that incident.

"Aww baby aika is sad~"

"DAD SHUT UP!"

He laughs before picking up our plates.

I walk back to the couch picking up the remote. Switching to different channels.

"So..what do you want to talk about?"

A few moments of silence was met before he replied.

"I recommended you at U.A" i choke on my spit dropping the remote.

"You WHAT?! You recommended me?" I looked at him with disbelief. He rubs his neck before sitting beside me.

"I did. Is that a problem?"

"Heh? No! Although..."

"You don't like to go in things the easy way....right?" He sighs. I smile and nod.

"You know me too well eraser~"

"Is that wrong?" He chuckles. "Anyways you could choose from the two. Taking the recommendation exam or the entrance exam itself."

I picked up the remote about to reply before....

"IT'S ALL RIGHT! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!"
All Might appears on tv. Holding a civillian before dropping him gently.

I look to the side and saw my dad's eye twitching. He groans and looks away.

"You really don't like him huh?" I nudge his shoulder while he crosses his arms.

"That man.is always the one who gets media attention, it sometimes brings in trouble. He's also too wreckless and destroys city buildings. He also does stupid things along with Yamada back then...what a pity"

I giggle at his behaviour. I then changed the subject remembering why we had to talk.

"So again about the exam?"

"Right" he clears his throat. "You can choose any from the two, the recommendation is where the teachers choose which class you attend to. The entrance exam is where you get in, or no. Along with what class." He looks at me. I rub my neck nodding quite interested.

"But.... if i fail the entrance exam? Then all my chances are zero. But i kinda don't want to go and take the recommend-"

I felt fingers on my forhead. I stop rubbing my neck and looked at him. I smile as his fingers calms me down slowly.

"You're too young to get wrinkles" he mumbles. "But you do know im fine with whatever you choose to take"

"Yeah i know...." i take his hands and put it down squeezing it slightly.

"But what if i actually fail the entrance-"

"You won't."

"HUH?! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"Then i would be a bad father if i don't right?" I blink before smiling softly.

"I trained you well, and you also worked hard for your achivements. So i don't think you should worry about failing. As long as what you did was your best and what was right." He squeezed back my hands before nodding.

"I guess... after all you are
tHe gReaT ErAseRHeaD" i do jazz hands at him. He playfully swats it away before rolling his eyes.

He brought his left hand up. "and you are somewhat his great daughter hm?" He pinches my cheek moving it side to side too.

"Oi- OW! Hey-! Dad!" I manage to remove his hand from my cheek. I rubbed the spot trying to soothe the pain.

"Tch. Payback hehe"

I then brought both of my hands to pinch both of his cheeks just hard as he did with me.

"Of course i am!" I stop pinching him. I giggle as he clicks his tongue.

I then clap my hands together and appear at his right side.

"I am his daughter- his princess and his world! Right?!" I hug him from the side while.

"Idiot.." he chuckles. "Now may i know your answer? So we can start training"

"Then, let's start!"