Surprise

August POV

I was at home with my kids, they wanted to watch WWE Friday Night Smackdown. "When I say US y'all say HO'S. US." Lil August said

"HO'S." Austin and Zander said. "Oooooh daddy they said a bad word." Anabella said. Anisa been quiet since Jexi died. They don't know that tho. They think she on trip to. "Its USOS' big head." Anisa said. I started laughing. Since Jexi was dead I started talking to Eva again, I ain't fucking the bitch. Yet. "Jenna is the food ready?" "Its ready for you but not for your kids." Jenna said.

I promise you. I wanna kill her. The only people she cook for is me and her. I gotta buy food or cook for the kids. "Leave Jenna. I ain't got time for this." I said while pointing to the door. "You gon wish you had me." "And you lucky my kids are here or I will beat yo ass." 

Ty POV 

"Sarah. Where's Destiny and Justin?" I asked. "I don't know. Keep an eye on YOUR kids. They not mine so I ain't gotta watch them." She said with an attitude. "And the baby in yo belly ain't mine. But I'm still feeding you and paying the bills." I said while walking upstairs. "This baby is yours Ty." She yelled. "Destiny and Justin?" I yelled

"We're in here." I heard Destiny say. She's 4 now and Justin's 3. The triplets are 7, and the twins are 6. I miss them. "Come on so we can go and see your brothers and sisters." I said while picking them up. "I'm coming too." Sarah said while grabbing her purse.

"No you not. And when I get back all your stuff better be gone." I said while walking out. I put the kids in the car and put their seat belts on. Sarah cheated on me with her so called friend. I did the same thing to Jexi. And now I see how it feels, except for she's pregnant by him. If the baby comes out looking fully white. I know it ain't mine.

Dylan POV  (Devin was supposed to help Jexi get back at Yasmine now he's Dylan)

"Girl stop playing." I said while getting on top of Bree. "What you mean stop playing? I ain't doing nothing Dylan." She said while poking me. "Look babe. I gotta go. Bye." I said while kissing her cheek. "Bye Dylan love you." "Me too Bree." I said while walking out.

"So I'm the only one that knows you faked your death?" I asked. "Duhh." Jexi said. She been spying on August and Jenna this whole day. Jenna always putting her hands on Anisa and I think Jexi getting tired of it. My phone rung. "I thought you was done with her Dylan." Jexi said. "I am." "If you are then why is she calling you? Why was you late to meet me here?" She asked. "I don't know why she calling Jexi." I said.

"Will you talk to me now?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded no. I kissed her. "Sorry babe." I said while rubbing her hand. "Unlock the door there goes Jenna." Jexi said. She grabbed a belt and hid it in her jacket, and put on her hood. When she walked up to Jenna she punched her and the started kicking her.

Jexi POV

"Didn't I tell you to stop hitting my kids?" I asked. I knew the dumb bitch wasn't gon' answer. "I also told you a while back that I would get my belt and I got it right here." I said while taking it out my jacket. "No. Stop." "Did you stop beating my kids?" I asked. "Who are you?" She asked. Ain't this a dumb bitch? I was about to beat her with my belt until August came out. "Get the hell away from her." He said. I walked towards the car. August took his gun out and started shooting in the air. Next thing I knew he pointed it at me and Dylan got in front of me. Bang bang is all I heard.

I grabbed Dylan and put him in the back. I drove off to go to the hospital. I looked back and seen Ty and my babies. "Dylan don't worry alright? We'll get to the hospital in time." I told him while turning down the radio. "I love you Jexi."

August POV

Ty walked in with Destiny and Justin. "What the hell happened?" he asked. "Someone beat up Jenna." "Kids go upstairs." Ty said. "So did she know who did it?" Ty asked. "She said my baby mama. I think Tasha probably 'cause she crazy like that even tho we ain't got no kids together. But it couldn't be Jexi. The girl had whole funeral." I said while shaking my head