Chapter 1

Ryuunosuke's POV

Since the last time I saw Rita, I ignored her. She kept sending me emails until one day, she stopped. I don't know why I was worrying but why am I worry-

MAID-CHAN - Will be called |AI|MC|AI-Chan

AI-Chan: You got an email Ryuunosuke, it's fro-

Ryuunosuke: Rita?

AI-Chan: No, it's from your boss. I thought you hated Rita-Chan for the past four years?

Ryuunosuke: I'm don't hate her nor mad at her, I'm just annoyed at her.

AI-Chan: Okay? So here's the email from your boss

From: bosskun@hotyoo.com
To: *******@hotyoo.com

Subject: A buisness meeting

                            Hi Ryuunosuke, you have a meeting next month and it's at England in the UK. Wear proper attire, and you're team up with someone who is great at painting. I hope you'll enjoy your stay there. And also, you're going to stay there for 15 days and your hotel is at the front of the building where you're going to be meeting about a game. And you're with the person your teamed up with.

                                                           Good luck,
                                                        Sincerely your
                                                                  Boss

Well that's not good. He didn't even give the  precise details of when it will be, I mean the exact date and who's the person I was teamed up with or even where's the "building" he was saying.

After a few days

Incoming call from "Boss"

Ryuunosuke: Hello?

Boss: Hello Ryuunosuke, so straight to the point. The meeting was moved next week and the location of the building i- I already told you right? The name of the building is Sorashiro Gaming Development Company and you'll be working with them.

Ryuunosuke: How many are we? And also, who are they?

Boss: I might be moving your position with them. About your question... They never said how many they are nor who are they.
So yeah good bye

*Hangs up*

Ryuunosuke: What a rude person

Rita's POV

I was just painting and the next thing I know I was at a university learning to draw characters and can be publish to a game and after that. I was a employee on Mashiro and Sorata's gaming company. They moved here since they get back to each because they broke up because Sorata keeps comparing himself to Mashiro.

And then I received an email

From: bosskun@hotyoo.com
To: ******@hotyou.com

                                  Good afternoon young Rita, I'm informing you that the person you were teamed up with will be arriving next week. And the meeting is now moved next week. I hope you get along with that person.

                                                           Sincerely,
                                                           Boss Kun

Rita: Well that was a relief. I wish I could get along with this "Mysterious Person" he's been saying.

About a week later...

Incoming call from "Boss-Kun"

Rita: Hello?

Boss-Kun: Hello Rita, can I ask you a favor?

Rita: Yes what is it?

Boss-Kun: Can you stay at a hotel with this guy, the guy you're teamed up with?

WHAT HE'S A GUY?!

Rita: Sure?

Boss-Kun: Also, the hotel is in front of Sorashiro Gaming Development Company building okay? And pick him at the airport today, he came from Japan got it?

Rita: Got it, thanks good bye.

*Hangs up*

Let's go!

After I got dressed and packed clothes in my  bag and ride a taxi going there. I arrived at the airport to see someone familiar but I ignored it.

Incoming call from "Boss-Kun"

Boss-Kun: I gotta be quick so the person  you're paired up with is sitting at row E-15 bye.

*Hangs up*

Well okay let's find that "Guy"

After I kept looking at the seats, the person who I was familiar with was the person I'm teamed up with.

I tapped his shoulder but he looked like a girl

???: Yes?

I was shocked to see...