二十六

"Make a splendid killing spree, Rokuro and if you succeed, I will bestow you my blood."

Rokuro nodded. The oath words of his supreme leader gird him with encouragement. For years, the lower moon two demon have been seeking for strength.

Like the other inferior descendants, he also aims to gain position. He dreamt to be addressed as part of the elite upper moon kizuki and this rare chance was finally favouring him.

His previous myriad years of silent supplication towards his progenitor have been heard, now his eyes sparkle with reverence, kneeling before the man's high figure and complying to a new task given to him.

He crumpled his palm into fist, exposing his white knuckles as he says, "I am your device. I will do all I can to please you my master."

Muzan remained stoic. He was not impressed by the pledge worlds of his subordinate. He just wanted Rokuro to oblige the plan he concocts much pleasing if this would cost for him to trade his life.

"Dismissed." Immediately, Rokuro dissappeared before his sight. He faultlessly site the lower moon two's bloodlust. It transfered to the first passenger car and Muzan was right away glut with appeasement after he audibly heard the hysterical shrieks of the civilians, denoting the massacre has occurred.

Another swift appearance of an underling female demon, kneeling again behind his back made Muzan emit a consistent impassive expression.

"Mukago." He coldly uttered her name. The female one raised her head to look at her leader. There was a discerned gladness spread onto her face the moment she heard her name being said by her progenitor.

"Master, I am here and will be only yours to command." She felt the pounding of her heart. It was filled great zealous as she look at the deity face of the man she have feared and respected.

She was clad with a plain red yukata. Black and white - four line collar that was tied up at the back. He has a sickly, yellowish skin two dark red stripes were plaster on her both cheeks and there was a pair of white small horns were protruding from either side of her forehead.

Her eyes were odd. Gray - white rings around and dark red sclera with the kanji symbol "lower moon four" carved on her left iris.

"Just in time." The response of her master eventually twinge something inside her chest. She was outright covered with arising anxiety. She did not know if it was suppose to be some sort of compliment - which her leader barely does or was it a sarcasm that would end her up into a novel peril.

"If this lowly demon have wronged you, please let me do something as a conciliation, master." Her voice trembles whilst she can feel her breath hitching in the every seconds she kneeled before his venerable figure.

Muzan perfectly heard her words and the pools of his eyes went deep and dark as his gaze hardens towards his sight that no one could perceive.

"Make sure you will not oppose your words." His voice slip harsh and sharp out of his tongue, making Mukago feel his scowl creeping through her veins.

"I will not dare." She made a confident reply and Muzan's face creased in disgust.

"Well then," He breathe and suddenly, the lower moon four kizuki felt the ambience inside the restroom alleviating a bit.