Chapter 6

Hello Friend, 

I sit at my desk in tears, my hand trembling, my knuckles white as I clutch the pen as if I could loose it so easily and it were to affect me, but I keep reminding you that this pencil will not go any where in a matter of minutes, so its story time. 

I walked through the hallways of a lovely place I call school.

White brick walls decorated in pictures of former teachers and others, who are supposed to be important, although no other students then me enjoy looking at them. 

I walked down the hall as I felt the eyes of each picture follow me, my hands had peeked past the sleeves of my sweater, rubbing at each other cosiously. 

I accomodated myself to a seat in Science. I kept my stare on the door, and then the empty seat next to me as if Harry were to appear in a matter of minutes, although he did not. 

My vans padded against the tile floor between one passing period, and I took quick strides to my next class, Lacey walked next to me, going on about something that I currently had no idea of. 

Then it happened. 

Harry walked through the doors, his hands empty as he scratched at his ink covered bicep, making his way down the hall. 

I glanced back, the back of his curls then covered in black fabric that stopped at his neck, his hands infront of him. 

I looked at Lacey as she ignored every presence, with the exception of mine. 

The speakers spread through out the walls of the schools squeaked as a deep voice stated, you could hear the slight panic as they yelled "Attention students, this is a lock down, please report to the nearest class room in a calm, and safe matter," My hands became sweaty, Lacey pulled off by her friends as I made myself compfortable in a storage closet, locking the door as I set my things on the counter, looking for the nearest, and most affective object to defend myself with. 

The person behind the speaker repeated, as I brought my knees to my chest, my back leaned against the door as I hung my head back, taking steady, almost silent breaths, I heard occasional yells, and squels escape each room in a reluctant pattern, followed by gun shots, "Where is he?!" 

This question was constantly spat through each door before violent knocking , I shook my head, soft sobs escaping my lips, as the question was thrown at me "I-i dont know what you want please dont hurt me," Was all I could manage, my chest rising and falling quickly, soft gasps escaping my lips as I failed to catch my breath, the knocking had stopped, my eyes shut as every thing were to blur from vision, my hearing as if I were under water.

I was consious, but tired, and unaware of my surroundings, on an ernie, as Harry was pulled by each arm into a cop car, his eyes set on me as loud screams fell past his lips, and he fought with all effort to be pulled from each man's grasp, although he had succeeded once, almost making his way towards me, hate scribed onto his face, he was pulled away, I trembled, curled onto my side against the cheap bedding, as my eyes closed, and every one was frantic around me, I was pulled into an ambulence. 

Once again going unconcious. 

I sit here, in the hospital, Harry's yelling, as I caught slight blur of his broad figure, covered in white, and pulled into a room down the hall, tears forming on my eyes, as I continue to write of my experience, although I struggle to keep my eyes open, my grasp becomming weak on the pencil. I feel as if I may drift to sleep any minu