Chapter 1 The Run

HeatherPOV

Hi my name is heather and I'm 18 year old teen and I'm the last deer shifter.My mom and Dad died I saw them get killed by werewolves.........any way lets get make to my life.

My hooves ponder on the grass I put my head up high to look at my surroundings.I look at a pond .man I'm so thirsty of the running I say in my mind. I walk to the pond when I get there I put my head low and started drinking the fresh water.

Then I see my reflection I see a dark brown deer with LARGE antlers.And that's me... Then I hear a twig snap .I put my head up high to see what's their then a black wolf with golden eyes.comes in clearing. Then I lower my head to show my antlers. Werewolf....

I look at the wolf .the wolf just walks off to a near bye tree.but then I saw a a teenage boy like me with green eyes and brown hair with a gray V neck shirt with shorts.

. " your beautiful aren't you he says

he was about to touch me but I back up and gave him a death stare. Then I hear twigs snapping raise my head high and back up slowly.then I turned around and started to run." All I heard was a sorrow howl.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys tell me how you liked it plz comment and vote!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃😋😋😋😋😋😋