"Come on Kana, otherwise we'll leave you behind," said Ren walking out the door with Toshiro. Kana rolled her eyes and followed her two most precious people. The family of three spent most of the time in the palace garden, playing games and having a picnic. 

Late at night, Toshiro snuck out of his bed and out into the hallway. There he met his uncle with a kind smile. Toshiro smiled and grabbed a hold of his uncle's hand.

"Uncle Kenny, where are we going?" Toshiro asked confusingly, as they went down into a dark hall. A part of the palace he's never been in since he's never knew of this part. Kenny smirked and hit Toshiro in the back of his head, knocking him unconscious. 

Kenny picked up Toshiro and went into his lab. Where 6 other kids were. There was 3 children and 3 babies strapped in beds with needles within their arms connecting to different IV bags and a heart monitor. 

Kenny strapped Toshiro down to a bed and stuck the needles in his arms like the other children and babies had. Kenny left the room and locked the door, leaving the children and babies behind. 

It's been 2 week since Kenny kidnapped Toshiro. In that time Kenny vanished from the Soul King Realm, Ren had guards searching for Toshiro, and the children and the babies were in so much pain. When the guards finally found Toshiro and the other kids, they were disgusted with the lab. Guts, blood, chemicals was all over the room, the children and babies were connected with wires that connected to IV bags. The liquids inside the IV bags were black, green and blue. Not red or clear. The children and babies were pale and really skinny. 

The guards shook their heads and got the children and babies out of the room and into the medical room, away from the lab. When Ren and Kana got the words about what Kenny was up to they were furious and upset. Kana was crying when she saw the state that the kids and babies were in, especially her baby boy. Ren ordered the guards to find and eliminate Kenny, no matter what. 

When Toshiro woke up, his appearance changed. His white hair became really spiky like Ren's. His beautiful turquoise eyes turned blood red. His healthy normal teeth became healthy teeth with fangs in them. His tan skin went pale like Kana's. 

When Ren and Kana found out Toshiro was awake, Kana rushed to his side and hugged him. For only Toshiro to kick and hit her.

"LET ME GO!" He shouted. Kana let go of Toshiro and was hurt. Ren frowned and walked over to the two. 

"Toshiro, don't you remember us?" asked Ren. Toshiro growled. You could see his fangs get sharper.

"You work with Kenny, don't you?" growled Toshiro. Ren frowned.

"No we're not working with him. We're trying to get rid of him, for good," said Ren. Toshiro glared into Ren's eyes, then softened.

"Mum? Dad?" he whimpered. Ren smiled softly and nodded. Kana raised her hands to her mouth to cover a sob. Tears fall down from not only her eyes but Toshiro's eyes. Toshiro leaped into his mother's arms and cried.

"I-It hurt!! I-I was s-so scared!! W-W-While sleeping, i-it w-was filled with n-n-nightmares!" cried Toshiro. Kana sniffed and hugged Toshiro. Ren glared at the bed before looking at the other children and babies. 

The first one has black curlish hair. He has pale skin like Toshiro's. He looked around 5 years old. He had black glasses on. His mouth opening and closing while he's asleep showing his fangs. 

The second one has silver flat hair, like Toshiro's used to be but without any parts pointing out. He also has pale skin. He looked to be around 4-5 years old. He also has fangs.