"What the fuck? Oh.. shit, it's Ironman." The taxi driver went out of the car mouth agape. Shaking at the sight of Tony's Ironman suit.

"Peter!" He runs towards the car door pulling it off it's hinges and throwing it somewhere.

"Fuck.. he's not here. You!" Tony approach the man who's still frozen shock. He grabs his collar and lifts him off his feet.

"Where's my son?!"

"I.. I have no idea what you're talking about."

"My son took this Taxi. Where did you drop him off?! Tell me or I'll blast your head to pieces!"

"Boss, you should calm down and drop the man so he can speak. You're blocking his airways." Tony groans in his throat dropping the man who falls on his butt.

"Listen here, you have a kid passenger just half an hour ago. This tall," Tony held his hand up over his shoulder. "Big brown eyes, brown curly hair with a black backpack!"

The man coughs rubbing his neck.

"T-That kid? I just drop him off awhile ago in that Deli Shop there." The man pointed at the Deli Shop from around the corner.

"My agent will call you and give you compensation." Tony said and blasted off landing in front of the Deli Shop.

"Friday scan the place."

"Scanning.."

"Stark!" Tony looks behind him, finding Clint driving a jeep full of Avengers. Steve is in his casual clothing and Sam landed in front of him folding his wings. They all got out od the car and run towards Tony.

"What the hell happen?" Steve ask.

"My kid run off. How did you find me?"

"We were following the Cab you almost destroyed." Clint said.

"Peter's not in there." Natasha said coming out of the Deli. What? He didn't even notice her coming in the Deli.

"You already check the perimeter?" Sam ask. His drone still checking around the shop.

"Friday?"

"My scan shows no signs of Peter."

"Fuck.. where's my son.." Tony clench his hands and Steve drop a hand over his shoulder.

"Calm down Tony. We will find him." Steve said.

"Okay let's split up. He couldn't gone far. Let's go." Steve said and everyone nods. Tony and Sam flew off and the rest splits up from the ground.

**********

Peter knows that Tony will look for him. So he needs to move fast. He swings from building to building, taking careful steps not to reveal his identity. Avoiding CCTV cameras and deciding to go through places where there are little to no people. Not that'll be important now. He then finally swings in an abandoned building and hid there. No one should find him here.

In case someone will come..

He decided to crawl to the darkest part in the 15th floor. Made a hammock from the ceiling and lied there, hanging. He can't see anything. He doubts someone will. But just in case someone did. He knows to cover his place. He shoots a web on a wall devider and pull it closing the space he had. At least the devider is stil intact. Secluding his space and drowning in nothing but darkness. He grabs his bag and hug it. His hand digging in his pocket for the Supersoldier medicine bottle. He held on it, closing his eyes for a last nap. Swinging and running around tired him out. He didn't eat. He couldn't. Making his fast metabolism scream at him as a loud growl in his stomach came. He ignored it, breathing in an air filled with dust, mold and cobwebs. His coughs and ignores everything again. Lying on his side as sleep succumb him.