author's note

Free! the anime and light novel are owned by Kyoto Animation and Kouji Ohji. I do not own Free! nor its characters and storyline. However, I do own some characters that may appear in the story.

This book is not entirely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is coincidental.

All of the credits and rights go to the respective owners.

This story is licensed Creative Commons: A Creative Commons (CC) license is one of several public copyright licenses that enable the free distribution of an otherwise copyrighted work. A CC license is used when an author wants to give other people the right to share, use, and build upon a work that they (the author) have created.

~~~

Hello Reader! If you're wondering, I did not make the plot of the original book. I simply just wanted to give it a different ending from the original book.

Also, if you're planning to ask me the questions: "Do you have permission?" or other questions similar to that, yes, I do. I messaged the original author. :)

I also want to thank you for the people that are reading this. It means a lot to me because it is my very first Wattpad book [EDIT: I've been stuck writing this book that I now have other books]

Not all of the information here would be based off the original book, but I am trying my best to get all the certain facts. I am actually re-reading it just to write this hehe.

In every chapter, I will ask a question so that I can have even a bit of interaction from the readers! You all can answer them or not! I will also be very happy if you vote and comment on my chapters, but I am not forcing you to. If you've made a cover for this story, don't be shy to direct message me it! I will gladly use it!

Also, don't be shy to point out some spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, and you can also suggest a better wording of the sentence if you want to. Just please, lay it on softly and don't be rude. I am requesting for you not to be rude because it is only my first time writing a book that many readers may potentially see, so I will still try my best to not have mistakes.

So, yeah! Hope you enjoy the continuation of the book, Falling in Love with the School Prince.

originally by @ReyaStone

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OF FREE! AND THE TITLE OF THIS BOOK. IT IS JUST A CONTINUED VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL BOOK AND IT IS NOT WRITTEN BY THE SAME AUTHOR. THANK YOU!

*this is for the readers that are not familiar with the shortcuts. If you are a "veteran" x reader Reader, feel free to skip these since you already know its meaning*

Shortcuts Used:

POV - point of view

Y/N - your name

L/N - last name

F/C- favorite color

A/C - any color

E/C - eye color

H/C - hair color

S/C - skin color

1B/F - best friend 1's name

2B/F - best friend 2's name

Most Common Japanese Words to be Used:

~san- you can use it with anyone you dont really know, regardless of their gender, age or social status. Its a neutral term, which most closely resembles Sir/Madam and is used the most commonly. This suffix could also be added to company or business names, like a pastry shop (パン屋さん, pan-ya-san).

~senpai- is used to address or refer to one's senior colleagues in a school, company, sports club, or other group.

~kun- is used to address men who are younger or the same age as the speaker. A male might address female inferiors by "~ kun," usually in schools or companies. It can be attached to both surnames and given names. It is less polite than "~ san." It isn't used between women or when addressing one's superiors.

~chan- is often attached to children's names when calling them by their given names. It can also be attached to kinship terms in a childish language. It may also be used for babies, young children, and teenage girls , lovers, close friends, or any youthful woman.

~sensei- pronounced sen-say, is in its most basic sense a covers-all Japanese word for a teacher. A person would never call themselves 'sensei'. Instead, they would use the professional term for their occupation, such as kyoushi (教師) for a teacher.

Question of the Chapter~~~

Who is your favorite Free! character?

( author's note )