Frozen Lake Fever

Start from the beginning

"Peter, Mr. Stark is on his way."

"W-What?!" Peter sits up shivering from head to toe. He can feel Karen turning the heater up but it was not helping.

"C-Call for ambulance and 911 Karen. R-Report for carjacking and ask them to look for the owner of the s-stolen car. He might be injured too."

"The police are on their way. Ambulance and the nearest hospital were already informed."

"Kid!"

"T-To -Tony.." Peter's teeth chatters as Iron Man landed in front of him.

"What makes you think swimming in a frozen lake in the middle of this freezing weather is a good thing bud?" Tony picks him up in one pull.

"T-The man! I .. I need to--"

"Police are on their way, bud. They'll take care of it while you're coming with me. Hold on tight. Now." Tony's tight serious voice silenced Peter. He quickly wrap his arms around Iron Man's neck and he flew off. 5 minutes later they landed on the tower with Tony carrying a soak and freezing Peter in his arms towards the medbay.

"BRUCE!!"

"C'mon Pete, don't sleep. I need you awake, bambino." Tony shakes me awake as he lie me down on one of the bed in the medbay.

"Friday! Where the fuck is Bruce?!" Peter was shivering like a leaf. He pulls off his mask and he curse. He was white as paper and his lips are turning blue. He quickly push the spider logo on his chest, making the suit sag around his wet skin. He pulls it off leaving him in his boxers. He pulls off the blanket on the bed wrapping him around it.

"Tony what's happening?!" Bruce runs in the room.

"Our spiderling here decided to jump in a frozen lake with a car and a carjacker! Now help me!" Bruce quickly runs out and return with a heated blanket specifically for hypothermia patients. He pulls the blanket Tony gave him and Peter whines, crying out for warmth. Bruce and Tony quickly wrap him around the heated blanket and his trembling subsides but only for a bit. But he's still shaking so much that his body is jerking in the sheets. Tony then wrap the other blanket over the heated one to give him more warmth.

"Friday give me his temperature." Bruce asks panting. Tony then climb on the bed pulling his son over his chest, cupping both sides of his cold cheeks. Peter sighs at how warm Tony's hands are and he smiled a bit.

"91°. Temperature slowly increasing." Friday scans making Bruce and Tony let out a relief sigh.

"Can you not give my poor unhealthy heart an attack, kid?" Tony said rubbing his palms together and then placing then back on Peter's cheeks.

"Me too." Bruce said returning with a medium size hair dryer.

"S-Sorry.. I need to s-save that m-man." His voice trembles and he leans closer to Tony's warm hands.

"Here Tony, dry his hair." Bruce gave Tony the hair dryer and starter to dry his hair. The warm air was inviting and Peter leans back over the slightly inclined bed and pool of pillows as Tony brush back his hair with his fingers, drying his hair with the dyer.

"Did you call Pepper?" Bruce asks when Tony turns off the dryer, satisfied at how fluffy Peter's curls look. Peter also yawns, drifting off to sleep covered in too much warmth but he welcomes it rather than the stabbing cold. His trembling finally subsides to occasional shivers and his breathing evens out.

"I will and wish me luck. Pepper will kill me." Tony chuckles, brushing back Peter's hair again. Pushing his curls away from his peaceful sleeping face. He got some color back.