"Tones! You're back!" Clint said.

"Yes I am, so give my son some space." Tony glares at them and they both back away but smiling otherwise.

Peter then turns to a gentle hand that caresses his cheek.

"You have some color back." Natasha smiles at him and Peter blush a bit but smiling back at her.

"Hi Nat.."

"Feeling better?" She asks.

"Yeah." He nods eating again.

The Avenger finally got their food and left after checking on Peter the last time.

"Do I have to go to school? I think I'm late for 1st period." Peter said chewing his last piece of pancake.

"No hun, I already called your school for a sick day."

"I'm not sick though?" Peter said.

"Peter." Peter almost flinch at how serious Tony sounded. He sips his coffee and proceeds to sit next to him.

"You can go back tomorrow. Now tell me, is this the first time you had an asthma attack?" Tony comb back his curls and Peter sighs.

"Yes. After the spider bite I never got an attack again." Tony eyed him as if trying to find if he's lying.

"I'm telling the truth."

"I know, bud. Do you want to talk about the dream?" Peter quickly shakes his head.

"It's fine. Please I don't want to talk about it." Peter stares at Tony's chest where the arc reactor glows underneath his shirt and then he blinks and blood was everywhere.

"Pete?" His breath hitch and he wheez out, pulling onto his shirt over his own chest. Blood.. blood.. Tony's blood.

He's dying! He's.. losing too much blood!

"Peter! Breathe! C'mon buddy shh.." Tony quickly pulls the boy in his arms rubbing his back.

"Breathe bud.. breathe.. c'mon. In out.. Friday! Call Bruce!"

"Peter!" Pepper was also by his side rubbing his back as Tony cup both sides of his face.

"I'm here Pete! Calm down bud, breathe! Please!" Peter burries his face against Tony's shoulder gripping his father's shirt.

"Bruce hurry the fuck up!" The sounds were muffled around him even with his enhance hearing. With eyes close tight, he hold onto Tony just to make sure he's okay. He's not bleeding to death. Tony's okay..

Tony's okay..

"Pete c'mon please! Don't do this to me, bambino.." Tonys shaking.. he's shaking so much. Why? He pulls my limp body away from his, Pepper was beside me, holding half my weight.

"Pete breathe here bud, c'mon!" Blinking, Peter grab his father's wrist and he open his mouth as he finally let Tony give him the familiar medicine he always takes when he was young. He held his breath and exhales a shaking breath out.

"One more bud, one more.." He breathe in again from the inhaler before slumping down against Tony's trembling shoulder. His arms quickly wrapping around him. They were tight and protective. Safe. His hearing finally clears out. He hears Tony's words..

Tony's voice..

"I got you.." his voice trembles like his breath.

"I got you Pete, breathe with me bud. Just keep breathing with me." I didn't even notice that I am copying Tony's deep breathing. Tony.. Tony.. he's alive.