Hold On, and Don't Die! Ch. 14

Start from the beginning

He's surprised when she didn't hesitate one bit and just went along with it. He felt guilty but quickly diminished the thought because the next plan is going to make up for it.

The tattered leggings and all...

It just can't wait, not until they're there.

As soon as he caught the glimpse of it, they slowly stopped running. Both are standing to look at the enormous piece of earth in front of them.

"Is this the place?" Uraraka said while catching her breath. She inspected the tall cliff in front of them, raising her head higher to see the edge. "It's kinda beautiful." But the tone of her voice says otherwise.

To be honest, if you've run for some kilometers to see this piece of dirt, you wouldn't say this with full heartfelt.

"Nope, not yet Angel Face. Not even close." Bakugo kneeled down and place his backpack on the ground. Digging through the compartment, he takes out his mountain climbing gear.

Two sets, apparently.

"No way, are we going to climb all the way to the top?!" All the restlessness from her body seem to take a vacay because she's downright squealing inside, excitement running through her veins for the exciting activity.

"Huh, I thought you're gonna whine about it or do something annoying. Guess I underestimated your passion for outdoors." He grabs the gear and hands it to her.

"Are you sure you're okay with this..?"
Then he wears his gear like usual.

"Yeah! Guess I'm not the only one with the surprises. Just let me change first..." She says, mentioning her little torns in the leggings, a few holes are a bit bigger it might scathe her for the second time around.

It made the boy blushed he glance away so she can't notice it.

"Hurry up, then. We're already behind schedule..." Turning around the other way so she can do her business.

A few moments later, she change into her new set of leggings while him finished wearing his safety gear.

"Can I turn around now?"

"Yes, you can." She replies.

She is seen wearing yet another again a black set of leggings, with also shorts on the outside.

"Seriously, it's like you sew those perfectly like it never happen! How many black leggings you have in there?" He scoffs, joking on how different yet same she dressed.

"Oh please, I have these as much as you have those black skull t-shirts you have in your wardrobe."

"Touché, Angel Face...touché."

"Anyways, how do you wear these gears you gave me? I don't know a thing about mountain climbing as much as rollerskating hours before I tried it." She struggles with the buckles and ropes that became tangled.

"Guess I'll teach you again, huh?" He comes closer to the brunette and simply untangles the ropes and gear.

"So, you have to put your legs in these straps..."

The closeness of the two is enough for Uraraka to lose focus; becoming lost on her thoughts.

~•~•~•

Why's my chest beating so fast every time I noticed our proximity to each other? It's not like this is any different. Besides, we're always kinda close from time to time...

Until the game, the roof, the night before, and the morning after that...

Since when did things get so weird for me?