"Nothing a breakfast can't fix right?" She said smoothing Peter's curls that she also grew fond off. She even change his shampoo too a green apple scented one.

"I already cooked some bacons and eggs for you. There are bread there too and some peanut butter and jam that's now being devoured by Bruce and Sam over there."

"We're gonna leave some!" Sam said with a mouthfull of sandwich. Bruce just wave at them.

"Is that Dr. Bruce Banner?" Peter said still in Peppers arms.

"Yup. Wanna go there? I'm sure you'll enjoy his company talking about I don't know.. quantum physics? I'm sure you'll fit right in with that smart little brain of yours." Peter nods again and a sigh left his lips when Pepper squeeze him, kissing his cheek right after.

"Thank you Pepper." Petter said as Pepper hand him a plate filled with a dozen bacons and scrambled eggs on the side.

With his metabolism in check. Pepper knows how much he needs to eat.

"You're really not his mother, right?" Natasha said sneeking up behind Pepper while she's smiling at Peter who just sitted next to Bruce. Pepper almost scream but she was able to hold it in.

"Hello, Natasha. Good Morning to you too." Natasha just chews on her sandwich as she leans over the counter staring at her.

"Well. No I am not."

"You sure? The kid is like a mini version of Tony to me. You guys really didn't hide a love child behind our backs, right?"

"Natasha.. if only that were true." Pepper said staring back at Peter as his face light up talking about science experiments with Bruce with Sam inserting science jokes in between.

"Nat, stop it. I already told you all you need to know. You do your spying tendencies else where." Tony appears rubbing his face as he broke into a yawn. Coming forward to Pepper to hug her and kiss her lips and then resuming in hugging her.

"You're here." Tony murmured against her neck. Noticing the scarily similar gestures. Pepper turns to Natasha.

"Um.. Nat tell me if you find out anything. They are so similar that it's giving me goosebumps."

"Sure." Natasha smirks that turns into a full blown smile when Tony pulls away from Pepper with a exasperated look.

"Pepper!" He throws his hands in the air shaking his head. "I can't believe you." Pepper just laughs and somehow Natasha disappears leaving the two of them flirting in the kitchen.

*********

When everyone finished their breakfast. Pepper excuse herself as she needs to go back to SI. Peter didn't mean to eavesdrop but the super hearing doesn't know that.

"Tony, you need to go tell him about your business trip in Germany. I've already pushed this back a week. You need to be there. I was able to minimize your stay to 3 days instead of a week but you probably will not be able to get some rest while you're there." Pepper said.

"I know. It's just.. I can't leave him like this Pep. I don't know if you notice but he's not like this before. He's always so cheerful, like he'd been high with sugar, jumping around my lab for who knows how long. He even met the team which he beg me before to introduce him but he's not liking the company as much as I hope he would. Maybe I've been doing this all wrong.."