Chapter 37: Na Jaemin

Começar do início

"You want a matching tattoo?"

"One to match Jeno's, obviously not with my own initials on it but with yours and Jeno's initials," he murmured and he heard Renjun laugh slightly.

"That's actually a pretty cute idea. If I gave you the matching tattoo, would you like to do mine?" Jaemin paused. He hadn't done a tattoo on a person yet but Sicheng had given him the pass to do his first client before he had landed himself in the hospital.

"If you want me to, I will," Jaemin smiled giddily into the back of Renjun's neck and he could feel the other smiling as well.

"So do you want us to leave so you can fuck or?"

"Chenle!" Renjun and Jaemin chorused at the boy who started laughing and they heard Jisung snort while trying to keep his laughter in.

"You know what, I'm using my cancer privileges, get out," Jaemin groaned at the younger couple who were dying of laughter in the chair.

"Alright alright, do you want us to find Jeno Jams for you?" Jisung asked as the two headed out the door. Jaemin nodded along with Renjun and the two chorused an 'okay' before waving goodbye to the pair still cuddling on the bed.

"I wonder where Jeno went?" Renjun posed as the room developed into silence and that reminded Jaemin of what he had seen earlier.

"I saw him talking with Mark and Haechan, it seemed pretty serious and now that I can't find Ten or Sicheng I want to guess they went with him," Jaemin explained and he heard a smack as Renjun hit his forehead. He watched in confusion and Renjun shifted to face him, placing his head on Jaemin's chest.

"Jeno and I were going to tell you but we had forgotten," Renjun started to explain and Jaemin listened, letting the other speak without interruption. "It was actually close to three months ago but when we were getting to have that picnic night before you started your treatment but we were talking about texting Haechan to bring some of your stuff over before we went to the hospital. The funny thing was that before we could text him or anything, he showed up at the dorm room with your stuff and claimed we must have texted him to grab it but we checked our recent messages to him and neither of us did. What made it even weirder was that Mark came and he got nervous when we told him what happened and he ran away with Haechan before we could talk with him further."

Jaemin was weirded out to say the least. But somehow he wasn't that surprised. He knew something weird was going on but no one was talking about it. When he had first started to get the weird feeling, especially around the time when Renjun had disappeared and told them about his past, he knew something was wrong. But time had a weird way of making them forget these things.

If Jaemin was honest, he had completely forgotten about that feeling and the things happening to the three of them. He had been completely immersed and distracted by his cancer diagnosis and his treatment to think about it too hard.

Sure, he had gotten those feelings for split seconds before they disappeared. Like the time he knew he was going to have a bad day or when Ten and Sicheng disappeared and he wasn't that surprised that they didn't come to see him earlier. There had always been little deja vu moments throughout the past months but he never really thought much about it except that it was "weird" and he "felt like he had done this before".

"What do you think is going on?" Jaemin finally asked the big question and he only earned thoughtful silence from Renjun. Jaemin heard an inhale from Renjun altering him that he was about to answer. Before he could speak the door swung open and an extremely pissed Jeno stormed in.

"Jen-" both Renjun and Jaemin sat up but their boyfriend threw them a glare before sitting down in the chair that Chenle and Jisung previously occupied. Jaemin watched with increasing worry as their boyfriend sat, leaning back in the chair with his eyes closed, looking like he was trying to calm himself down.

"Jeno, what's going on?" Jaemin said softly and he and Renjun shifted to sit side by side in front of the other. The two of them waited patiently for Jeno to answer and Jaemin had to fight the urge to reach over and nudge him to see if he was still awake.

"They're being so secretive and they're acting like I'm in the wrong," Jeno finally said, strained anger coating his words and Jaemin watched as Renjun reached over to touch Jeno's knee comfortingly. Jeno opened his eyes to look at the two and they could clearly see the stress he was feeling on his face.

"I was talking to Mark and Haechan about their actions a couple of weeks ago since we haven't seen them a lot and, oh shit wait, Jaemin uh," Jeno paused but Renjun moved for him to continue.

"I just told him a couple of minutes ago before you came in," Renjun explained and Jeno nodded, giving Jaemin an apologetic look that Jaemin waved to the side.

"As I was saying before, uh, I was talking to the two of them and they were really nervous and all of a sudden Mark dragged me out of the room and he sat me down and he looked like he was about to tell me something but then Ten and Sicheng raced over and stopped him." Jeno paused, massaging his jaw. "Well then Mark, Haechan, and Ten started to argue with Sicheng and tell him that we should know but he started saying something about rules and breaking the rules set. Anyways it was really confusing but Sicheng somehow won against the three and then he yelled at me for not figuring something out sooner and it was so confusing and then he grabbed me and pushed me towards your room and here I am."

Jaemin and Renjun stared at Jeno.

After a couple of seconds, Jeno nudged the both of us and the two broke out of their shock.

"What the actual fuck though," Jaemin whispered as Renjun started to curse the group of them out.

"That sound pretty serious, and kind of cult-like if I'm being perfectly honest," Renjun said following his string of curses and Jaemin couldn't help but to agree. Jeno nodded tiredly and stood up, motioning for Jaemin and Renjun to make room. Jaemin shifted to lay down and pulled Renjun down with him, pulling his back against his chest so Jeno could fit.

"Let's not think about to right now," Jeno mumbled as he got settled. Jaemin felt Jeno's hand on his arm and he leaned over to kiss Jeno lightly, loving the feeling and taste of his lips. He smiled into the kiss and felt Jeno do the same as Renjun started to laugh between the two.

"I'm being squished!" Renjun protested and Jaemin cooed at his cuteness moving away from Jeno to shower Renjun with kisses, Jeno moving to do the same. Soon they were all giggling as Renjun yelled for the two to stop kissing and tickling him.

They all quieted down and rested in each other's embrace, smiles shining on all of their faces. Jaemin felt Renjun shift in his grasp and felt light kisses press against his neck, collarbone, and shoulders. He smiled happily as Jeno moved closer, beginning to kiss all over his face.

"I love you two," Jaemin sighed happily. He wished it could always stay like this. That he could just stay in his lovers' embrace forever, being showered with kisses and love.

"We love you too Nana," Jeno's hand ran down his arm and Renjun grumbled about being squished, causing the three boyfriends to start laughing again. Soon the room began to get dark but Jeno and Renjun never left Jaemin's side, pressing as close as they could in the process. Just as Jaemin was about to fall asleep the relaxing breathing of the two in his embrace he heard a whisper reach his ears.

"Goodnight Jaemin."

________________________

Bro just two more chapters I'm getting kind of sad :(

I hope you guys are all doing well, American Standardized Testing is killing my ass right now. How to: stop having anxiety

I hate being a student *cries over piles of study materials that I haven't looked over*

I love you all!