A Feeling In The Morning

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, you're not in heat yet, so why're you so wet, baby?" Korra rumbled.

"Ah, I was, ohhh, dreaming about you," the heiress moaned, panting.

The avatar grinned. "Really. What was dream me doing?"

"You... You were fucking me hard from behind..." Her lover confessed, feeling dirty after admitting that to Korra.

That confession gave Korra yet another naughty idea. "And do you want that dream to come true?"

"H-huh?"

"Because I can, unless there's something else you want me to do."

Asami blushed shyly, wondering if she should say yes to that. She had an idea for the pleasure she wanted, but the pleasure that Korra was giving her was heavily distracting her thoughts. As she tried to come up with an answer, another surge of energy pulsed through her and she whimpered lustfully.

"Could...could you, mmm!"

"Could I what? Tell me, baby."

"Can you...oh, fuck, keep eating me out for now? And then I, ah!"

"Then what?"

"I wanna..." Asami buried her face in the pillow, Korra only hearing a few mumbled words/

"Asami?"

"I want to suck your cock!" She then screamed.

With Asami having requested what she wanted, Korra growled and flipped her over, now eating her out from the front. Her face was buried in smooth, gorgeous folds, eyes looking up at the blushing flustered woman she loved.

Gripping the bedsheets tighter, Asami was trying her best to hold on, to let her orgasm build up within her. The heat she was feeling was amazing and Korra's tongue was so satisfying, but as she caught a glimpse of the gorgeous bulge in her pants, she knew what she wanted even more.

Her mind was filled with the thoughts of being knotted by Korra's amazing member, how the pleasure would send her to the spirit world and back. But she was brought back down to Earth right now, as Korra's fingers and tongue did their dirty work.

Screaming Korra's name and a whole mess of curse words, Asami knew she was close. Korra was the best Alpha, the only Alpha to have ever satisfied her this well. Her legs arched forward as Asami prepared for her first orgasm of the morning.

The heiress came gushing down her mate's chin, shuddering and shaking. The force of the surge was overwhelming to her, but as she recovered she knew it wasn't over yet and she didn't want it to be. She wanted everyting Korra had to offer.

Lapping up the fluid, Korra felt very content. However, she herself knew that their fun had only just begun. She then smiled at Asami, grinning. "And now to reward you again, my love." She climbed atop her Omega and then slowly fed her knot into Asami's mouth.

The fire nation woman sighed, her tongue caressing the gorgeous length in her mouth. It was so large and she was surprised it could fit in her mouth, but she felt in utter heaven. Her tongue gently licked the member, making it feel comfortable inside of her mouth.