Deadly Whispers

Deadly Whispers

Prologue:

The woman sat there feeling really sad, she couldn't even look at the body to see if it was her sister. The paramedics had called Isabella this morning asking if she could help them identify the body. She waited anxiously as the cover over the body was lifted. As the cover came up, she let out a loud shriek. The paramedics looked at her realizing it must have been her sister. She started sobbing so loudly and by the look on her face you could tell she was mortified.

She stormed out of the room and into the bathroom. She couldn't get the image of the body out of her head. She also didn't want the detectives and other men in the room to see her crying. She took a paper towel and blew her nose and patted her eyes dry. Then she turned the water on until it reached cold and splashed it on her face.

She walked back into the room but this time the body was covered. She apologized to the man for leaving like that and he nodded knowingly. She was supposed to stay and be questioned but because she felt too depressed and scared to talk, the detective let her reschedule it for another day this week.

As she walked out of the medic room she couldn't stop thinking about who would do such a thing to her sister. All she had left was her, but now she was gone and she had no one. Two years ago, her parents had died and now her sister did too.

She felt so empty and alone that sometimes she felt like she couldn't breathe. She was being closed off from everything, and just wanted this all to go away but of course it couldn't.

-Darkkiss97