"See this is just Aizawa being himself and being annoyed by Midoriya breaking his arms for the 20th time that day

"See this is just Aizawa being himself and being annoyed by Midoriya breaking his arms for the 20th time that day." I said. This got nods from students and pros teasing a blushing Aizawa.
"But If it is something like THIS! I yelled this in disgust.

" Yea we don't need this. " I said. I turned to Cookie-Chan so see him looking down shaking his head bin disappointment. I chuckled and turned off the pictures.
"See there were more but I felt that y'all would actually hurl out your insides so instead I'm going to bring Midoriya back and from here and to the end of existence Izuku shall NEVER hear of this understood?" I ask. They all nod.
" Good. " I brought back Midoriya Kota and Eri. Midoriya has flower clips in his hair. The children were laughing. Everyone found this adorable.
"So what did I miss?" Izuku asked innocently. Everyone sweated.
" you don't need to know. " All Might and Aizawa said.
"We We were doing a meme break and there was something chauvinist want the children to see and they are like connected to you so you went to." Cookie-Chan lied. They all nodded.
"Lets keep on with the memes ok?" I said covering up what they just saw for Izuku and the kids not to figure out what they saw.

Everyone laughed.
"This is so true!" Denki said while laughing.

"Mood." Everyone said in the room except the kids.
" When was this? " Nighteye asked.
"It was a few days after we ran into Eri and when I let her go I couldn't stop blaming myself." Midoriya said looking down with tears swelling in his eyes.
"If I had saved her then, Mirio would still have a quirk and Nighteye would still be alive." Midoriya said loud enough only for the hero's beside him heard. Nighteye and Nana heard to.
"Hey kid stop blaming yourself you did something special that day." Nighteye said on My to get a  confused Izuku as a response.
" You twisted fate and what I've seen you deserve to be the number 1 hero. " Nighteye said which shocked Mirio and All Might cause they knew his normal cold tone. Izuku started to cry heavy tears as he ran and gave Nighteye a hug. Nighteye was shocked but accepted it.
"And make sure All Might doesn't get hurt anymore." He whispered into Midoriya's ear. Izuku nodded and headed back to his seat.
"How about I do some sad ones to we can basically explain what the other worlds were a by Pictures?" I ask. Some groaned while others didn't care. I ignored their complaints and started looking for sad pictures.

 I ignored their complaints and started looking for sad pictures

Everyone's heart dropped minus the villians. The kids were hugging onto Izuku like a lifeline. They couldn't believe that their friend/classmate/hero was gone.
"Sadly death is something no one can escape." Midoriya started shocking others.
" So that means we have to make an impact while we still can! " he said hyping others up.
"I love that you all are getting hyped up but now it's not the time." i said. They all got quiet again.
"This next one you probably want to take the kids to the play room and Chisaki to the safety room." Cookie- Chan warned me. I snapped and everyone was in their rightful place.

 I snapped and everyone was in their rightful place

Everyone was horrified by what they saw.
"Never let Eri see this ever." Mirio said with anger present in his voice. Everyone nodded. Needed let Midoriya see this or God help me Chisaki will be non existent in three seconds. " Shigaraki said annoyed.
"We may be villians but this is to low." Toga said. I took the picture off the screen and brought the four people back.
"Did we miss anything?" Eri asked Aizawa. He shook his head and he sat by Midoriya again. Midoriya then heard a voice in his head telling him very bad things like, " they don't like you" or "Kill yourself" and " No one wants you here. " Midoriya looked around and saw everyone looking at him in disgust. He looked back at All Might who was talking to Nighteye.
"You were right, I did choose the wrong successor." All Might said. When Midoriya heard this his heart basically shattered into a million pieces. Midoriya kept thinking to himself trying to understand the situation.
"Not the right successor?" Midoriya thought. He was in his own thoughts until he felt someone shaking him. He looked around any saw everyone looking at him in worry. HEe looked over at All Might and started to cry a little. No one knew what was going on.
"Midoriya are you ok?" Nezu asked the child drying his face. Midoriya only nodded while looking down. Some people blew off the situation while some wondered what happened.
"So what did I miss?" Midoriya asked.
" while you were spaced out Ry came and told us that she was going to go see what the next world is. " Kirishima said. Midoriya figured this was the perfect time.
"I'm going to the bathroom real quick I'll be back." Midoriya said as he got up and went to the bathroom.
" It might be only me but Midoriya didn't look ok. " Sero said.
"And I think he saw something that included All Might." Ojiro said shocking others mostly All Might.
"Why me?" He asked.
" Well when he was staring off until space he was saying stuff but the only thing I could make out was wrong successor which I don't get but after he heard it it looked like it broke him. " Ojiro finished. Once All Might heard wrong successor he knew what Midoriya saw it something close to it. Once Midoriya makes it to the bathroom he gets his knife out of his bag. He makes five cuts on each arm but five then turns to ten and then fifteen. After his fifteen cuts on each arm he washed off his arms and heads back to the room with everyone. As he steps in he feels lightheaded and passes out. The last thing he saw was everyone rushing towards him.
(Done so I fixed the pictures but I also wanted to add more too the bottom of the story and make it more JuIcY. I hope you all are ok and I'm sorry it took so long to get this out!💓)