Day 2- Getting to Know your Animal

"Welcome back," Mrs. Quinn said distractedly. She was rummaging around in her desk, papers a mess on her desk. You all look around at each other, wondering what could be so important to the woman that had to interrupt class before it even started. Finally Mrs. Quinn stood up, a smile plastered on her face. "I found it!" She looked around, seeing the bemused students. "Oh, I lost my stapler." She lifted the red office tool up to her face. "But it's okay because I found it."

"Was it really that urgent to find it right now?" Arya asked boldly, her arctic wolf looking at its owner with a cocked head.

Mrs. Quinn was still fondling the stapler, not hearing the rudeness or ignoring it. "Well, my animal got it for me. She's knows how much I just love staplers and stuff." Her eyes met Arya. "Maybe one day your animal will like you enough to get you something special. But not until you lose that attitude." She spun on her heels and sat down in her desk.

With the students giggling at the teacher's answer to Arya's question, they sat down. Arya collapsed in her seat a little harder, trying not to show the warm flush on her cheeks.

Mrs. Quinn's glance lifted. "Ah yes. I have a class. Today, your animal will find out what you like. By telepathy. I know you all tried to learn telepathy with Mrs. Smith, but you're just amateurs. You'll become a master in this class because if you can't talk in your minds, you fail." She smiled. "You send clues to what you like, preferably an object, to your animal, and they have to guess what it is. If they get it, they go fetch that object. All before class ends. The object can be anywhere, but it would work best if it's not on the other side of the world." Gazing warmly at her stapler, she said, "Begin,"

Still kinda amused at their teacher, you all start the exercise.

(Roleplay in the comments in the chains. By the way, your animal cannot teleport).