Chapter 1-Sophie's POV

"Keefe, please wake up," Sophie whispered into Keefe's ear while holding his hand. 

     Keefe had been in a coma for one month and two days. Sophie have visited him every single day every since Lady Gisela did her little experiment on Keefe. Some days Sophie would stay all day long with Keefe. 

     "I don't think he's going to wake up today," Elwin interrupted as he came into the Health Center. 

     Sophie jumped and said, "You scared me."

     "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Elwin replied, "I think you should go home because it's getting late. I don't want your parents to get upset that you aren't home."

     "But.." Sophie started to argue but Elwin cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

     "I know you just want to stay here with Keefe but I think Sandor wants you to go home," Elwin explained as he pointed to Sandor who was standing in the door  way. 

     "Ok, I'll go home," Sophie mumbled. She then looked at Keefe and said, "Good bye, Keefe. Please wake up soon. I'm miss you so much." 

     As soon as Sophie finished talking she kisses Keefe on the cheek. Then, she got up and left with Sandor from the Health center and light leaped home. 

     The next day Sophie was sitting by the Panakes tree. She was think a lot about Keefe. Would he wake up from his coma? What new ability would he have? Would he be the same once he woke up from his coma? Sophie didn't know any of the answers to the question. 

     Suddenly a voice came into Sophie's head, Hey, Sohpie.

     As soon the voice spoke Sophie knew who is was. It was the person she least wanted to see. It was Fitz. After their fight a about a month ago, she didn't want to see his face or talk to him.  

    Sophie, I know you are mad at me but I just want to say I'm sorry. Fitz transmitted.

     Fitz, I don't want to talk to you. I'm glad that you want to apologize but I'm not in the mood to talk to you. Sophie repiled. 

     It's been more than a month and I haven't seen you. I talked to Biana and she sad that you where mad at me because I broke your heart. 

     You didn't break my heart Fitz, but you did hurt it. With my heart hurt and Keefe in a coma I don't know what to think right now. 

     Don't bring Keefe into the conversation. I miss him too but I don't want to talk about him. I want to talk about us. 

     I don't want to talk about us, Fitz. I don't even know if there will be an us any more. 

     Don't talk like that. Of course there is going to be an us. We just need to get through our hard times. 

     Fitz, could we talk about us later? Could I talk to you later? I don't really want talk right now.

     Ok, You let me know when you are ready to talk about us ok. 

   Sophie was so glad that when Fitz got out of her head. Suddenly, some one grabbed her from behind her. Sophie tried to yell for help but a gage was tied to her mouth. Where was Sandor and her body guards when she needed them. Sophie tried to look for them but she coudln't see them. She tried to kick and hurt the person grabbing her but she couldn't. The person was holding her arms and their legs didn't seem to let go. 

     Soon Sophie gave up and stopped kicking and moving. After she did she got sleepy and everything went black. 

Well that's chapter one or you. So sorry for the cliff hanger but that's just how books are sometimes. Hopefully you liked it. Like I said there is going to be Legacy spoilers and there was. Also I may or may not have this book be multi perspective.  

I'll try to write the next chapter as soon as possibly but who knows it might be next week.