It's about time they move on. Jack is seventeen years older than Lena since he married young when his wife was pregnant with their first child, Jonah. They were both eighteen. I never expect Lena to be into older guys. I'm not one to judge. Love can be shown in different ways. Age is nothing but a number.

"I don't like it," Chris put on his angry face and crossed his arms. I chuckle, finding how cute his face is.

I crouch and hold his arm. "Chris, it's natural for your mother to find someone she's interested in."

"But if she dates, then she will forget about my dad," I hear the sadness in his voice. "She will forget about me too."

That pangs my heart to hear him say that. If Leo is like Chris, would he disapprove of Don and I dating?

"Your mother will never forget your father. She loves him dearly," I brush his hair. "Lena has been alone for quite some time now, and she never dates because she has the company to run and take care of you. You are her priority."

"Will my mom still loves me even though she has a new boyfriend?" A single tear drop from his eye as I wipe it away.

"Of course, dear," I wipe more tears from his face.

"Leo told me his dad died too, and now you are dating Donovan. Is that true?"

Died? Ha! That bastard is still breathing. I wish he died, though. But I can't tell Chris that Leo's dad is alive. I would instead let him think that and have Leo tell his new best friend the truth.

My son and Chris have been FaceTiming together and gossiping like girls. I shake my head and chuckle. "Yes."

"Does Don like Leo?"

"Of course."

"Is Leo happy with you having a new boyfriend? He didn't tell me."

Leo didn't tell Chris about Don and I relationship; well, there is no surprise there. Don and I have been in each other's ear, buzzing and pestering to be together. Well, it's mostly me because I was not ready to fall in love again, and Don, I always wished him to meet someone he deserved. Then again, the thought of him with someone else pisses me off.

I widen my smile. "Of course, Leo is happy. He even called Don - daddy."

Chris sigh. "I don't know if I ever want to call Jack my dad. Not yet."

"It takes time, darling. Your mom and Jack just started seeing each other, and it's early for Jack to hold the torch of being your new dad." But Leo calls Don - daddy already, and we barely dated. "Jack raised five kids on his own when his wife passed away. He's a great man and a loving father. Maybe if you get to know him, you will see how amazing he is, okay?"

Chris stays quiet for a second until he nods his head.

"Okay, good. Now no more tears, okay? You play with the little ones there, and I must call your mother."

Chris grabbed my shirt and gave me pleading eyes. "Do you have to?"

I hold his hand. "Your mother is probably worried sick that you left. If Leo had run away, I would be panicking right now."

"I guess so," he mumbles.

"By the way, how did you find this address?"

"Leo told me, and I called an Uber to drive me here." He held his phone to my face, and my eyes grew wide. "Don't worry; I gave him a one hundred dollar tip."

I heard this kid is bright and very resourceful. He even has his phone. Leo doesn't have his phone because he's too young, but kids like Chris are becoming more intelligent regarding gadgets.