capter 2

Percy's POV

I jumped out of bed and grabbed Riptide. When I got outside I saw that there were monsters every were. The Ares cabin was already hacking away and I ran to help them. I slashed away at the monsters hacking and stabbing leaving golden dust in my wake. I got a few scrapes but nothing more until there was barely any monsters left. One came at me but I stabed it but the next time I wasn't so lucky my good old friend the monitor got a good shot at me and I didn't doge in time it stabed me in the gut. I blacked out and the next thing I knew I was half conshus in a hospital bed. the weird thing was that it wasn't the camp infirmary. I was now fully conshus  and looked around the place even though it hurt like hell. Someone came over "oh good your awake". It was Apollo "Apollo Is that you? What happened? Is everyone alright?" I said very fast. I had never really noticed how hot Apollo was until now. Wait what am I saying I am not gay. " Yes it's me. You were kocked out with a near fatal blow and yes every one is fine the  Ares cabin finished the monsters off." he said to answer my questions. " thank the gods".

Apollo's POV

Gods he looked so cute what no I can't think like that he's probably straight. Wait I have an Idea " Hey Apherdite how does Percy think of me." I thought "uhh... lets see he has a crush on you but is in denial" Yes yes yes " Thank you apherdite" " your welcome" Percy was looking at me strange but that happens when you do a mind message in front of other people. " Hey Perce are you still with Annabeth?" I ask. " uhh no we broke up a couple days ago" he says. Thank the gods  I think about what to say when Poesiden came in saying "Is my son up yet".

Percy's POV

My dad came in asking if I was awake and I said " no I'm his evil twin who kidnaped him and took his place in this over bright hospital". " Thank the gods" he said " Hope your well thank you Apollo." "no problem uncle P" " well I just stoped to see how you were doing Percy anyway I have to go good by" he then disipired  in to an ocean breeze. After a minite Apollo said " Hey Percy..."

Apollo's POV

After Uncle P left I screwed up my courage and said " Hey Percy..." but I count do it " do you want me to sing you a song to go to sleep" I said. "Yes of corse pollo."

You are my sun shine my only sunshine you make me happy when sky's are grey you never know dear how much I love you so please don't take my sunshine away.
He had fallen asleep in my arms and I had a strong urge to kiss him but held back. I did how ever promos myself that I would kiss him tomorrow.

Bye Demigods