Chapter 1

Shizuku POV

"Ah finally home." I said as I sat (y/n) down and put my umbrella up, "Ok sweetie wake up, I'll make us some dinner alright sweetie." I said as I woke (y/n) up, "Sleepy." (y/n) said groggily, "I know, but dinner first, then a  bath, and after that then you can go to bed ok?" I said, "Ok." He said softly, "Ok now what should we have? Oh, how about fried chicken, miso soup, rice, and some veggies." I said, "Yeah the sounds good!" I said as I walked into the kitchen and began preparing everything. Once I began cooking I could feel (y/n) watching me, I couldn't help but smile.

"Dinner's ready. Please eat as much as you'd like." I said before I made him his plate and boul of soup and rice with veggies, he hesitantly picked up his chopsticks and tried to pick up a nugget of fried chicken but he dropped it back onto the plate, "Here let me help you." I said as I moved over next to him and picked up the chicken with my chopsticks and dipped it in some sauce, "Say ah." I said, "Ah." he said as he opened his mouth allowing me to feed him the chicken. "Yummy!" he said happily, "I'm glad you like it." I said.

After dinner, I gave (y/n) a quick bath and set up a futon in my room for him. "Good night." I said as I tucked him in and shut off the lights.

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) the next time you see my face your bracelet will activate and your fate will be changed forever." Tohka said, "But I'm going to take precautions so that won't happen. Even if it hurts us both this is what has to happen." she said.

Shizuku POV

I woke up early the next morning to get breakfast ready. "Shizu?" someone said from behind me, I turned around to face them.

"I'm sorry are you lost, sweetie?" I asked, suddenly I noticed she was wearing the same bracelet as (y/n), "(y/n) sweetie is that you?!" I asked in shock, "Yep that's him!" a shark plushie said, "NIBBLES!" (y/n) said happily as she tackled the plu...

"I'm sorry are you lost, sweetie?" I asked, suddenly I noticed she was wearing the same bracelet as (y/n), "(y/n) sweetie is that you?!" I asked in shock, "Yep that's him!" a shark plushie said, "NIBBLES!" (y/n) said happily as she tackled the plushie and nuzzled it, "You're a...Kampfer." I said, "But why didn't I transform? And why is your bracelet transparent?" I asked, "It's because his Moderator didn't want him on a team that would be fighting and one that can't have an opposite. So she's on the transparent team." Nibbles said, "I see. Well, then I suppose I have two options, I can kill her." I said as my daggers appeared in my hands after I transformed, "Or I can keep them." I said as I returned to normal.