"Yeji unnie!"

Yeji glares at the younger girl and crosses her arms. She sees Ryujin shiver at her look. She has been told that her cat eyes can be really fierce after all.

"Fine, fine. How about we clean together? I'll put the soap, you rinse?"

"Ok!" Yeji smiles and pumps her hand up in victory.

Once they gathered up the plates, they stand in their stations. Ryujin at the right side and Yeji on the left. They get into a routine and start working at a quick pace, as if they've done this many times before. All was well until hell broke out.

Yeji was grabbing onto another soaped plate while turning on the water. What she didn't expect was for the water to explode out of the tap. The water splashes everywhere, actually, to be more precise, everywhere meant Ryujin. And with her luck, Yeji was safe and dry.

"S—sorry, I didn't think the sink would—" Yeji starts when she sees the glare pointed her way.

But before she could finish, Ryujin gets her soaped hands and grabs onto Yeji's face. Palms on each cheek. Yeji stares at the younger in horror as the latter smirks and runs away, giggling. Yeji stays astonished for a minute, soap running down her face before smirking.

"Oh, you're gonna wish you never started this war!" Yeji shouts as she grabs onto a bowl of water.

She immediately turns on her heel to start running after the girl but was attacked instead. Turns out, Ryujin crept back behind her and was waiting for the right moment. Once Yeji turned around, Ryujin poured a handful of flour onto the older's face. The flour went everywhere as it poofed the surroundings. Ryujin's hand quickly covers her mouth and tries hard to not laugh, she wasn't expecting it to be that successful. Breaking out into a burst of laughter at Yeji's powdered face, the older quickly uses this opportunity to pour her water on top of Ryujin's head. Yeji laughs as Ryujin's mouth widens in shock as the water runs down her face and onto her neck.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that!" Ryujin yells and chases her.

Yeji shrieks as she swiftly runs around the house, laughing wholeheartedly. Both their laughs fill the house as Ryujin finally catches Yeji in the living room.

Ryujin quickly back hugs Yeji and carries her up. Yeji squeals as she's dropped onto the couch. She quickly turns around as Ryujin straddles the older and starts tickling her. Yeji cackles in her vulnerable state, desperately trying to stop Ryujin's hands but to no avail.

"Hahahaha! S—stop! Hahaha!"

"Nope! You started it!" Ryujin taunts the older.

"Hahhhaha! I—I didn't m—mean it!"

Ryujin dismisses Yeji's pleas as she continues to tickle the girl she absolutely adores.

It was a very eventful morning indeed.

———————————————————————
They spent the rest of the day lazing around and watching random shows they find on the tv. By the time evening arrives, Yeji receives a text message from her volleyball team group chat.

SERVING LOOKS & ACES 🏐

Heejin
YO YO YO! Party at coach's in an hour!
Don't be late u dodos!

Yuqi
Says the one who can't ask her crush out :P

Joy
Gasp! Burnnn

Chanmi
She rlly went there!

Heejin
Shaddup!

Hyunjin
Crush?