"Hmm? Yeah, I did. But I just don't want you to feel forced to say it just because I did."

"You're not force—"

"And! I want to ensure that we will be together later on. We have plenty of time, Yeji unnie. There'll be more memorable moments in the future. Ok?"

"... ok. Well, then I promise you that we will still be together in the future," Yeji says in a determined way as she holds up her pinky finger.

"Haha, I hope you don't break your promise then," Ryujin lightheartedly says as she hooks her own pinky with Yeji's.

They both smile and seal it with a kiss before they decided to finally go to sleep.

———————————————————————
The next morning, Yeji wakes up to a sweet aroma in the house. Her eyes crack open to see no one beside her, which she's sad to see, but she quickly shakes her head as she gets up from the pillow fort. Her feet pad along the cherry wood floors. When feet touch marble, she looks up to see Ryujin mixing something up in a big glass bowl, with her back facing the older. A white and light blue checkered apron was tied around the younger and her hair is up in a low messy bun.

Yeji's heart swells in gushiness at this homely and domestic scene. She silently tiptoes behind the younger and quickly envelops her into a back hug. She simultaneously rests her head on Ryujin's left shoulder, face shoved on the younger's neck.

"What's cooking, good looking?" Yeji mutters, lips tickling the younger's neck.

"Waffles." (A/N: I am a waffles over pancakes type of person! Don't judge!)

Yeji chuckles at Ryujin's nonchalant way of speaking. I mean, what did she expect? This girl is very hard to scare and doesn't get surprised that often.

"Ooooh, chocolate chip?"

Ryujin stops mixing and raises her eyebrows at the latter, "Do you want high blood sugar levels?"

"Dark chocolate?" Yeji cheekily smiles, eyes forming crescents. She's not giving up!

Ryujin stares at her for a second before blushing. She quickly pecks her mouth before saying, "fine. Now, go brush your teeth, you smell."

"Amazingly awesome!" Yeji laughs as she walks away to the bathroom.

———————————————————————
Yeji sets up the dining table as Ryujin finishes the waffles. The older grabs onto the plates to place them down on the table as they settle in the chairs.

"Mmm! Yummy!" Yeji exclaims as she quickly cuts another piece of her waffles.

"Haha, I told you I was a good cook!" Ryujin giggles as she calmly eats her own.

"I never said you weren't," Yeji laughs as she continues to dig into her breakfast.

They eat and talk about random things. Yeji got to learn more about Ryujin, and vice versa. Apparently, Ryujin is a cat lover and has two at her parent's place. Although Yeji prefers dogs, she doesn't mind cats either. They get into more lighthearted conversations as they finish their food.

"I'll wash the dishes!" Yeji proclaims as she rapidly stands up from her seat.

"No, it's ok! You're the guest, I'll wash the dishes," Ryujin also gets up from her seat and starts to stack the dishes.

"But you cooked, so according to the rule book, I should clean."

"Haha, it's really ok, I can—"

"I insist!"

"No, no, I insist."

"Ryujinnie!"