Monthly Anthology

An anthology is a collection of literary works by different authors.

What is Monthly Anthology by SeaOfPositivity?
Monthly Anthology by SeaOfPositivity is a collection of literary works by the Lovers of Positive Vibes, who want to contribute to the positive movement.

Every month will have its edition based on OUR AIM.
That is:
1. Increasing Positivity.
2. Spreading Positivity.
3. Helping ourselves and someone.
4. Making ourselves and others feel better and positive.
5. Restricting negativity.

How to contribute and be a part of this?

To contribute and be a part of our movement, you can submit your work via the submission form in the profile's bio.

Note:

⚡️You can make multiple submissions.

⚡️Your work can be in any form of writing. You can submit a short story, quote, poem, essay, article, message, advice, etc.

⚡️ Please DON'T SUBMIT YOUR BOOKS or stories that have chapters.

⚡️Submissions for every month will be closed on the last day of the previous month.
For example, Submissions for the June edition will be closed on 31st May.

⚡️Last but not the least, You will hold all the rights to your work and will be tagged. If you don't want to be tagged then you can mention that while making the submission.

The main aim of all this is to help you and others to feel positive by our positive bubble and have a lovely dip in the Sea Of Positivity ♥️

The best way to get rid of negativity is by being positive and spreading positive vibes while walking hands in hands! ♥️

I'm waiting! We are waiting! Come and join the movement!
#PositiveVibes⚡️

(If you know someone who should/would love to join us, then tag them or tell them. 🙃)