What else? (Wu Chang x Joseph)

Start from the beginning

Click! Click! Click!

He was satisfied with the results, and decided to head back inside the manor to hang it up onto his collection. As he walked, he noticed two familiar figures in the corner of his eye.

He glanced at the figures and thought nothing of it. But then a second glance was made to realise who was there on the garden. They were talking to each other in a foreign language, and Joseph soon recognized who they were.

The Wu Chang brothers.

He didn't know why, or how, but his heart seemed to tightened inside his body. He kept his head down and start to head back into the manor. As he passed the brothers, his heartbeat only began to grow faster. He glanced once more at them, quickened his pace and went inside.

'Why am I like this? There's no reason to stay away from them, what the hell Joseph! They're your friends, I didn't even say hello..'

It shouldn't be a big problem, but he concflicted himself with that thought. But why? It isn't normal to overthink situations like this. Why was this happening?

Joseph decided to shake the thought out from his mind and started to head to his room. Halfway through, he saw a person heading towards him. It was  Michiko, as he hears her usual humming. She seems delighted to see Joseph crossing her way.

"Joseph! Nice to see you," Michiko bowed down as tradition holds, "have you seen Xie and Fan?"

Joseph's heart raced, for no reason. He looked at the woman in front of him, patiently waiting for his answer. His mind seemed to go blank though, he didn't know how to answer her question.

"Joseph?"

He snapped back into the situation, finding Michiko with comfused face, "Are you okay?"

"Oh- I uh, sorry. Yes, I've seen them. They're in the garden."

"Oh thank goodness! Would you please ask them to go into the duo hunters match room? Jack and everyone else is waiting for them!" Michiko said. She seems to be in a hurry, too. Maybe she has a match of her own to attend to.

"Oh! Uhm... For sure, yeah. I'll go see them." Joseph put a smile onto his face. Michiko sighed in relief to his answer, "Thank you, Joseph! I'll tell Jack about it. He was getting impatient." was all she said before heading off into the duo hunters match waiting room.

Joseph was unsure if he could face the brothers again, after what he had thought a few hours back in his room.

'What... What elese would they be?'

He kept asking himself that question over and over again, as there is no answer yet to it right now. He was pretty sure it was those unimportant things he had been worrying about, and quickly head back to the garden before Jack gets very impatient.

He opened the garden leading to the door and saw that the brothers are still talking. Joseph took a deep breath and head over towards them. "Hello, monsieurs," he said as he leaned down a bit with one of his hand behind his torso and one in front if it, "seems like you forgot about a match you're supposed to be having."

Bi'An's face was filled with realisation as he stood up and bowed back, "Thank you for reminding Joseph! Brother, come on!" Bi'An looked back. Wujiu didn't move from his position. Instead, he was looking at Joseph with an expression that Joseph himself couldn't quite tell. Wujiu then looked away once Joseph caught his eyes.