The Honeymoon

A/N: So this is a piece I wrote for the Pick Your Poison Fic Challenge on Tumblr. It's basically a little glimpse into what Harry and Jessi, from my fics Kiwi & Kiwis, got up to on their honeymoon. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you guys enjoy it!

~~~~~

I stumble out from inside our private honeymoon villa and the bright sunlight stings my eyes. I flip down the sunglasses I'm using as a makeshift hairband - a habit I've picked up from my husband - so they shield my gaze. Our two weeks here are quickly coming to an end and if it wasn't for our daughter waiting back home, I don't think you could drag me away from here. We've barely left the confines of the villa but every detail has been perfect, from lazy breakfasts in bed, to curling up with Harry while he reads me poetry, some from books and some that he's written himself, those are my favourites.

"Ah, there he is," I whisper. Zeroing in on my target lounging on a giant heart-shaped pool float. He looks so still and peaceful that I wonder if he's asleep but he flips the page in his book softly and my insides do a little somersault, I'd missed him during my nap - a consequence of the teeny tiny little one growing inside me. My feet tiptoe down the steps as I make my way closer. 

He looks every inch like a tempting meal and I'm dying to taste him - another consequence of my pregnancy. Maybe not. He always looks like a snack. His hair is wet, indicating he's recently been for a swim and his skin seems to shimmer under the sun's rays. His chest rises and falls in a slow rhythm and my gaze moves lower. The muscles in his abdomen are taught and defined and the tips of my fingers tingle as I imagine brushing them over his warm skin. 

Something between a gasp and a moan leaves my throat as I spot the white, wet boxers, almost see through as they cling to every glorious inch of him. 

"Mmm... you're alive then?" The low rumble of his voice has me attempting to discretely rub my thighs together to relieve some of the pressure building there. "Thought I would have to spend the entire day by myself." The accompanying pout on his face would usually be adorable but combined with the facial hair he's so proud of growing all I can think about is how much I want his mouth. Hell, I want all of him. Immediately. 

"Don't be dramatic. I've only been gone a couple of hours." I grin as I sit myself down on the edge of the pool, beside his glass of tequila. 

"Feels like a lifetime!" The cheeky glint in his gorgeous green eyes make me shuffle on my bum. He quirks his eyebrows at me when I pick up the amber liquid and inhale deeply before sitting it back down. "I could make you a virgin mojito if you're thirsty." He offers. 

"Just like the smell of it. Reminds me of you, of stolen little kisses, moments just for us while you work a room." I have learned how to share my new husband with his many fans and admirers and the fact that he always makes sure I'm having a good time definitely helps. 

"C'mere," he growls. He curls his pointer finger in a beckoning motion but I shake my head. 

"You come here!" I tease my fingers up my thighs and open them wide so he can see that I have no underwear on before quickly closing them again. 

"Fuck!" His Adam's Apple bobs in his throat as he swallows hard and a loud giggle escapes my mouth as he paddles toward me, looking like a man who can definitely give me everything I desire right now. 

I move my head from side to side as he tries to make his way to the edge of the pool; I reach over and wrap my fingers around the pointy end of the heart and pull him over so he's floating in front of me. 

"Now what?" He smirks, sitting up on the float while his hands grab for my knees. 

I giggle as I wag my finger at him, "Lie down!"