"I guess we do." She said to him.

Natasha grabbed his hands and they made eye contact.

"I'm starting to think we mean different people here, Natasha."

"For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing. Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back."

"No, don't you get all decent on me now." He said to her.

"What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life you idiot."

"Yeah, well I don't want you to. How's that?" He said to her. "Natasha, you know what I've done. You know what I've become."

"Oh, I don't judge people on their worst mistakes."

"Maybe you should." Clint said sadly.

"You didn't."

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that?"

Natasha nodded as her and Clint put their foreheads against each other.

"Okay, you win." He said to her.

He quickly sent a quick jab into her shoulder and tucked his leg behind hers sending her to the concrete.

"Tell my family I love them." He said to her.

Natasha was quick to retaliate. She flipped him over and shot him with an electric dart. "Tell them yourself."

Natasha turned and made a break for the edge as Clint drew an explosive arrow and fired it at her feet knocking her to the ground.

He stripped himself of his bow and his sword and ran towards the edge passed Natasha.

He jumped through the air over the edge but was caught around the wrist by Natasha's grappling hook.

He hung there as his wrist turned purple.

He looked up at her as they both had tears in their eyes.

"Damn you." Natasha said to him as she reached to pull him back up.

Clint just looked at her. "Let me go."

"No." Natasha cried. "Please no."

"It's okay." He whispered to her.

"You have a wife. You have children." She said to him.

"I got my life. I got my family." Clint cried.

"It's your turn."

In a split second Clint drew a knife from his chest pocket and sliced the cord.

Natasha screamed for her best friend, for her partner as he fell.

"No!"

A sickening crunch rang out as his body hit the ground.

Dead on impact.

"Clint!" She screamed.

Natasha looked into the sky and saw a giant wormhole with colorful lights going up into it and suddenly she was blinded by the brilliant lights.

***
"Hey Nat." A familiar voice spoke from behind her.

She turned around and wasn't shocked to see that long brown hair and his silver eyes with that brilliant smile beaming at her.

Her eyes watered as she stepped towards him.

"Carter?"

He nodded. "Did you get the stone?"

She nodded and opened her hand where a glowing orange jewel sat.

He smiled. "You did it."

She looked up at him. "Did what?"

"You saved us. You cleared the red in your ledger."

She smiled.

"You're coming home, Carter."

***
Natasha eyes exploded and panicked as her body was warm and wet. Waves broke out around her at her sudden movements.

As she got onto her knees breathing heavily.

She pulled her hand out of the water and opened her first as the orange stone sat in her palm.

She sat there for a few minutes and let everything sink in. She gave a small smile for her late friend before she broke down.

She flipped her Quantum Realm GPS and shrunk until she was back into the loop with the rest of the Avengers.

Everyone grew large again back on the platform.

Helmets clicked back and their quantum suits disappeared off their bodies into their GPS.

"Did we get them all?" Bruce asked.

Everyone was smiling as Rhodes held up the stone. "Are you telling me this actually worked?"

Natasha dropped to her knees still soaking wet from the pond she had woken up in.

"Nat, where's Barton?" Banner asked her.

Natasha looked up at Steve with tears in her eyes before turning to Wanda who took a shaky breath before she cried.

Clint had been her mentor, and she was always there when she needed him the most.

Wanda turned and immediately walked off the platform wiping her eyes.

Natasha rolled forward and placed her head against the glass and cried.