since Mark has been old enough he was always exposed to his dads working field. he was raised to understand how to take over along with his brother. yet His older brother face was never reached by people.

his older brother found ways to keep his identity hidden but for Mark it never was like that. pictures would be taken of him whenever he was out.

his face would be on the internet or randomly trending if he was caught doing something

his face would be on the internet or randomly trending if he was caught doing something. his face was attached to the company so any damage he did will bring his fathers hard work all down.

he would sometimes come home to letters his dad would bring from girls sending them to the company for he can receive them. most of them being love letters of some sorts or letters complementing his looks. he would laugh reading them not understanding how someone can claim to love him without knowing him completely.

Mark got use to it though since he was fifteen he realized he cant really change anything anymore. his face will always be out there no matter what. letters will always send no matter how much he asked them to stop. he was more thankful for not being an idol like some of his friends seem to be.

he adapted to his life so now the camera flashes dont bother him. he just walks past them or smile with a wave. its his life so might as well make the most of it.

 its his life so might as well make the most of it