Long Distance Loving (M x K x Ale x Alv) F

Start from the beginning

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
Y'all I'm fckn bored

Momma (kinky)
Then do smth

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
Wow never woulda thot

Top only in height 🦕
Thor

Momma (kinky)
What

Top only in height 🦕
FUCK
thot*
I went to make fun of a typo and made one 😔

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
B That wasn't a typo I just lazy
Alv bb where u @ 😳

You
Right here b
What u want

Momma (kinky)
Dick

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
Ale I'm gonna shoot u

Momma (kinky)
Do it I dare you

You

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️Smh stop being basic

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
Smh stop being basic

Top only in height 🦕
Y'all stfu
I'm tryna do shit

Momma (kinky)
No

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
Y'all cum 2 my 🏡
We ft Alv

You
I didn't consent to this

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
2 bad b
I'm lonely

Momma (kinky)
Logical
Alr omw

Top only in height 🦕
B I said I'm doin shit

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
🥺🥺🥺🥺

You
🥺🥺🥺🥺

Momma (kinky)
🥺🥺🥺

Top only in height 🦕
Smh I'm being bullied by a bunch of bottoms
Alr I'm coming

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
:)

I looked down at my texts and grinned. They make me so happy...
After a few minutes my phone lit up again.

Bottom bitch 😳⛄️
Would like to FaceTime...

Remind me Messages
Decline Accept

I tapped accept confidently. As soon as my face popped up on camera I started doubting myself though, fixing my hair and frowning the tiniest bit. We'd only been dating a month, after all. Then again they'd known me for years now...

Right now it was just Kai on screen. In the background I could hear incoherent shouting. Kai answered my question before I could ask it.
"They insisted on wrestling as soon as they entered my house."
I nodded a little, "classy."
"I know, right?"

What I thought was Mattia's hand popped up from behind the couch and waved. I knew it was Mattia's hand because of the size. He had big hands. Ale's were around the same size but he had shorter fingers and they weren't as calloused.
Silently I wondered why I paid so much attention to that. Then I realized I pay attention to it because it's them. And I love them just so much.

My breath kinda hitched at that thought. We hadn't told each other that yet. Well, Kai and Mattia did to each other all the time. But they've been dating for almost a year now, instead of like, a month.

"You okay bubba?" Alejandro had joined Kai in the couch while I was spacing.
"Yeah. Uh— wheres Mattia?"
"He's in the kitchen getting snacks. Are you sure you're okay?"
"Yeah, I promise. Just spacing out."

Ale frowned a tiny bit. "Okay. Well we were gonna play a game. What do you wanna play?"

After a while of playing fifa was we just sat around and talked. Mattia was obviously flirting and I was just enjoying watching Ale and Kai's face turn red.
Then he turned to me.

"Did you know my name is Microsoft?"
"What?"
"Can I crash at your house tonight?"

I paused, thought for a second and turned bright red. I should have knows that would only encourage him.

"Are you French?"
"I hate you."
"Because Eiffel for you."
"I'm gonna attack you."
"Are you a parking ticket?"
"No?"
"Because you have fine written all over you."
"I hate you so much."
"I wish I could I was cross eyed so I could see you twice."

I whined. I was getting so fucking flustered.
Mattia had this dumb grin on his face. Fucker.

"You're so mean to meeeee!"
"Aw you love me." He winked at me and went back to teasing Ale. Ale got quickly fed up and started making out with him. Kai fake gagged.

I rested my cheek on my hand and just watched, smiling a tiny bit. "Hey guys?"

"Yeah?" Ale pulled away from Mattia. This time it was Mattia that was red. That felt... satisfying, honestly.

"Love you."
"Love you too!" Ale grinned at me and went back to making out with Mattia.
Kai grinned a little, "I love you too." He got up and got a cup of water.

After a couple seconds Kai came back and poured the water all over Ale and Mattia. Instantly they were all shouting and wrestling.

Silently I felt relieved. I was worried they'd think it's too soon. I should've known they wouldn't care.