A Very Looooong Special Chapter

"BARKY! LOOK! THERE'S A PYRAMID!" You yelled.

"Woof!" Barky replied.

"Yes Barky, you're right. We should head there. Maybe what we're looking for is inside!" You said in excitement.

You walk over to the pyramid with Barky, a.k.a your dog, following closely behind you.

Why did you name him Barky? Because he likes to bark, duh.

You and Barky have been traveling for months to find the treasure that you both believe to be located somewhere in the desert.

It all started when you were cleaning your storage room. At first, you only wanted to clean the room and sort out some things so they will be easier to find. Until, a book catches your gaze, your father's book to be exact.

*Flashback*

You weren't that interested at first. But as soon as you saw the word "Instant Noodle", you couldn't help but take a look at it out of curiosity.

"Barky, look! I found a book about instant noodle! I think it's grandfather's book, and he gave it to my dad. It somehow got among the things i packed before moving out, i guess." You said to Barky.

"Woof woof!" Le dog replied.

"I know right?! It's so awesome! I never knew grandpa liked instant noodles as well!" You were really excited about it. Just what could the book be about?

The book has a thick, dull yellow leather cover. You could tell that it was a really old book as it was very dirty.

You then got your eyes to properly read the book's title.

The Lost Treasure of the Instant Noodle

"What?! Treasure of the instant noodle?!" You exclaimed, shocked yet amazed.

"This couldn't be real! Can you believe this Barky?!"

"Woof! Woof!" Barky answered with sparkle in his eyes.

You opened the book, turning it's yellow pages. The text itself was neatly handwritten.

You kept reading the book until there was nothing left unread.

"That's it Barky! Let's find this treasure!"

*End of flashback*

After that day, you searched for more information about the treasure and set up a plan to find it.

The exact location of where the treasure could be wasn't mentioned in the book, it only said that it is somewhere in the desert, along with a map of a pyramid embedded inside, so you were pretty confused on where to start.

But, you decided to start at Egypt since it is the first place you thought of when you saw the word pyramid.

And now, here you are. Exploring the hot desert in Egypt to find the treasure you're looking for.

You've been exploring for around 3-4 months now, but you still couldn't find it.

You've searched everywhere, yet still nothing.

You didn't give up though. You were very optimistic and ambitious on finding this treasure.

After you walked for a few minutes, you finally reached the foot of the pyramid.

You found an entrance and got in.

At first, you weren't able to see anything since it was really dark and the only light source being from the sun outside.