ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

It took them a long way to get to the [SUPREME LEADER]'s Residence, going through ropes, small paths, and a long wooden bridge, under it was a deep abyss, Albert couldn't make out what was down there, everything was pure black, it gave him chills just thinking about it and about how Emotionless_Day told him to be careful and not fall, he'd also informed Albert that this is where most of the financially unstable [CIVILIAIN] dwells, which made him a little uneasy and genuinely sorry for them, he looked down, anxiety rising inside of him, even being here longer than the operative he still finds the topic of death disturbing, he's sometimes charged with the task of patrolling back then, he'd to kill lousy [CIVILIAN] that didn't go with what they were obligated to do, they'd scream revolution and freedom, how naive, it'd always end with a massacre of endless blood and corpses, Albert was one that participated in taking the noisy [CIVILIAN] out, it was what he had to do and it scarred him, seeing the dead, lifeless eyes of corpse haunted him, he didn't got accustomed to it, which was bad it was what he'd have to deal with in everyday work, he tried shaking it off and lacking rest, staying up just doing paperwork because he'd have nightmares about it and most the time he didn't got anyone to comfort him, so he's always the one who'd reassure himself of his fear to comfort himself "It's ok, you're fine"

He'd always say that to himself, sometimes in loops, the other [DECEASED OPERATIVE] also had problems similar to his but he's always around them helping them with his aura, he did this so he could cheer himself up again, although, he couldn't help himself by his aura, when this happens he could only laugh at himself and go on with his day, he couldn't ask for help because it's just some fear that you'll eventually overcome alone, he didn't want to appear weak, even when he didn't move on with that fear, he accepted to stay with it.

Everybody has their fear, course' they'd have to deal with it themselves somehow, he shook off the past events and looked down to the path he's walking, hands in his pocket.

Compare to the safe zones weather, it's rather chilly here, he hunched his back a little and sighed.

"Fix your posture, it'll damage your backbone"

Albert caught Emotionless_Day's attention, and now he's scolded, Albert pouted and looked away, straightening himself up, the operative had his hands tangled behind his back, he'd stroll ahead of Albert, slowly the dark was replaced by the dim lights, lighting up the ground under the bridge they were walking, the ground was plain and empty, barely any residence was seen, most of the residence had a far distance from each other, there was no plant, no nature, it looked like an artificial world base, he shrugged it off and focused on following Emotionless_Day, shaking off the nervous feeling he's experiencing, the walk was silent, no one said a thing, it was just a faint sound of wood creaking, even then, the bridge was extremely stable, assured by  Emotionless_Day.

They took one last turn until they reached the [SUPREME LEADER] Residence, they walked forward to a metal wall and proceed through the door, the inside was...fancy compare to the entrance which looked oddly menacing, the inside was like an antique mansion, everything looked beautifully crafted, not to mention the size of this place, they walked on the soft red carpet, it has a golden pattern spread all around the place, they took many turns to reach Great_Day's office, how big is this place even?

Albert was questioning a lot of stuff, when did Great_Day become this intimidating to just think of, the corridors have creamy yellow wallpaper, occasionally paintings and antique chairs appear, this place is furnished to full perfection, Albert's heart rate raised, he passed by dim wall lamp, after some time, they finally reached a big double dark wood door, it wasn't anything surprising, Albert knows full well that this is where he's gonna meet the [SUPREME LEADER].

And he's nervous.

Emotionless_Day knocked three times on the door, the sound echoed throughout the corridor.