A week or two went by and things were slowly starting to calm down in my life, surprisingly.

But, of course, that didn't last long.

I was asleep one night, probably one of the first nights I had actually been able to sleep too, when I was awoken to the sound of my holoprojector ringing, alerting me that someone was trying to contact me. I slowly sat up and picked up the small device from my bedside table. I answered the call, rubbing my sleepy eyes. A small, blue hologram of Master Windu popped up from the silver device.

"Hello?" I asked, groggy from only just waking up.

"Sorry to wake you, Delta, but you're needed immediately."

"What? Why?"

"Come to the Jedi Council Chamber and we will talk there. But please, hurry."

"Okay, I'll be right there."

And just like that, the call ended. I was extremely confused and I immediately had many questions and concerns. Whatever it was, I knew it wouldn't be good. I quickly got changed and headed up to the Council Chamber.

When I got there, Master Windu, Markcol, Obi-Wan and Anakin were all standing together, alongside a clone troop commander. As soon as I entered the room, I could feel the nerves and the tension. I sensed that something wasn't right.

I stepped towards them and they all turned to look at me.

"What is it? What's going on?" I quickly asked.

"It's the Jedi Holocron." Master Windu answered, a concerned look on his face.

"What about it?" I proceeded.

"They've found it. The Separatists know where it is." He bluntly said.

I felt a heavy feeling immediately grow in my chest, as if someone had just dumped a bag of bricks on me. I was shocked and I didn't know how to respond.

"What? How? How is that possible?" I hesitantly asked.

"Well, we're not entirely sure." Master Windu replied.

"But we believe we might have a possible answer." Obi-Wan added.

"Go on." I persisted.

There was a slight pause and I felt the tension grow a little more.

"We don't think you're the only Seeker Jedi. We believe the Separatists found someone else, like you, and used them to find the Holocron." Obi-Wan said with a sigh.

"We can't be certain but it seems like a valid answer, like you said, the location of the Holocron would be impossible for the Separatists to find without specialist help." Anakin said.

'Another person like me?' I thought to myself. And I wondered whether they had been captured, like me, and tortured. Had they given in and revealed the location of the Holocron? Or were they naive enough to fall for the Seppies tricks and turn to the dark side?

I looked to my brother, worry written across my face.

"Delta, if the Separatists get to the Holocron before we do, the life of every child on that list is at risk. We can't let that happen. Please, you need to tell us where it is." Markcol said.

I was hesitant to reveal where it was at first, but I quickly realised the severity of the situation.
"Okay...It's on Geonosis. Hidden deep inside of an ancient temple, in the abandoned city of Sonas."

Within seconds of me finishing my sentence, Master Windu turned to the Clonr Trooper Commander.
"Take a squadron out with you and search Sonas, now." He whispered.

The Commander nodded his head and quickly marched out of the room.

"What if the Separatists are already there? What if they've already got the Holocron?" I exclaimed.

"Then we'll fight to take it from them. We can't let them get to that list." Anakin said.

"We'll wait for word from the troops we've sent..." Master Windu started.

"No that won't work...waiting won't work." I interrupted.
"If we wait, we're giving the Seppies more time. The troops you've sent out there won't be able to find the Holocron. If they do have a seeker like me on their side, they will know the exact, pin point location of it."

"Well then what do you suggest?" Anakin asked.

"Let me go to Geonosis, to Sonas. It will make this whole operation faster and smoother; I get in then I get out. Let me retrieve the Holocron. For once, please trust me."

There was a bit of an awkward silence amongst us.

"Okay then." Master Windu eventually said.
"You will go to Sonas, along with troops and backup. They'll provide you a safe way in and out of the Temple."

"Thank you, Master." I said with a smile.

Finally, I was back on a mission. Even though I wasn't yet a Jedi again, I never forgot the feeling and rush of being assigned a dangerous and risky mission.

But still, the life of every child on that list was now in my hands. I was the only one who would be able to find the Holocron.

A/n
Hello,
Thank you so much for reading, this chapter and the next are the next step in moving the story along and developing the characters...we'll also meet a new character!:)
Happy for feedback and constructive criticism! :)
-A