Chapter 2

Pete's POV: It's 2 O' clock at the moment and I have Kelly in a bundle in my arms. Suzie has Timmy in a similar bundle to Kelly and I just can't stop smiling. I hear Keith's laughter from the corridor outside the room. Typical Keith. You can always hear him before you see him. Suddenly, Roger, Keith and John poke their heads in the door, grinning. John comes in first with a bunch of balloons of all colours, saying 'congratulations'.  "Hey mate. Ahh, Who's this then? " John asks, smiling and handing me the balloons. I stand up and the rest of the boys come over.

"Boys, this is Kelly. Kelly Townshend." I say, grinning.

"Awww" All three of them chorused..... "Here, hold her" I say, handing Kelly to Roger. I go over to Suzie and pick up Timmy.  "And this gentlemen is my son Timmy." I say handing him to Keith. 

"Timmy Townshend" Keith grins. I laugh, realizing how it sounds.

                            ******************************7 MONTHS LATER***********************************

"WELL I'VE NOT HAD MUCH SLEEP EITHER" I shout back at Suzie. We've been getting at each other's throats for the past 2 or 3 months, and it's been getting worse.

"OH YES I'M SURE GOING OUT DRINKING AND GETTING HIGH WITH YOUR FRIENDS IS REALLY HARD!" She shouts back at me.

"ACTUALLY, I'VE BEEN CLEAN AND SOBER SINCE THE BABIES HAVE BEEN BORN. I JUST HAVE TO BABYSIT THEM SO THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID"

"WELL YOU SHOULD BE BABYSITTING YOUR ACTUAL CHILDREN INSTEAD OF YOUR GROWN UP FRIENDS. I'M SORRY PETE, I-I can't do it  anymore. I'm leaving you." Suzie says, her voice breaking, tears rolling down her face.

"W-What, y-you can't leave, you can't take the kids away from me. I'm aware I haven't been there for them 100%, but I love them, you know I do. Please, I'm begging you. Don't take them away from me" I cry. She sighs.

"Pete. I'm sorry. I don't love you anymore, but I know how much the babies mean to you. I'll take Timmy and you keep Kelly. You two are like two peas in a pod. You two already have a bond. I can tell. Plus, I never really wanted a daughter. You did." She explains. The tears are rolling down my face. She leaves and returns in less that an hour with a couple of bags, Timmy and Timmy's bag.

"When I moved in with you, I didn't bring an awful lot of stuff. I brought the things that matter. Please, for your own benefit, don't try and find me, ever. I'm changing Timmy's surname to mine and I don't want to keep in contact. It's too hard and I want you to be safe. For our daughter's sake. I'm going to get a new job. You carry on doing what you do. I have no wish to see you or our daughter again.. Have a moment with Timmy, before I go... " She said. I take all this information in, moving towards my son. Suzie moves out of the way and leaves the room. I carefully pick Timmy up.

"Bye buddy, I'm gonna miss you so, so much. Mummy will take care of you though. I know that when you grow up, you won't rember me and you'll want to know who I am, but I can't let you find out. I promise I'll look after your sister, but I'm going to miss you so much mate." I sob. Suzie reappears at the door, Kelly in her arms.

"I phoned the boys. I explained everything. They'll be over soon. But, I'd better be off.  " Suzie explains with no emotion whatsoever, handing me Kelly as I'm sobbing like a child.

"Goodbye Pete." ........................

A/N- another short chapter. How was this one? Was it Okay? This chapter gave me serious feels when I was writing it btw!!!!