"Don't stop," she told him with shallow breaths. Her legs wrapped around his waist to push him further in. The deeper he goes, the better it feels.

"You feel so good my love," Matteo whispered back. His breathing too was rigid as he continued penetrating her hard. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, groaning low and long. Both their bodies started to lightly contract and spasm.

Sarah gasped out loud when his speed drastically changed and his movements became more erotic, letting her know he was close. She followed his fast rhythm which noticeably caused their breathing rate to increase, both breathing heavily as they aim to reach for the finish line. And so they did, together.

Matteo weakly collapsed on top of her. Sarah caressed his back, lightly rubbing the areas where her nails were dug deep into awhile ago.

After a few more moments Matteo finally got off of her and covered their bodies with the blanket. He tucked her real close and kissed her forehead.

"I love you," Matteo uttered.

Sarah smiled and embraced him even tighter. She felt so safe and happy in his arms. "I love you too mahal ko," Sarah replied. She shut her eyes closed and unconsciously drifted back to sleep.

*3 and a half hours later*

When Sarah woke up the second time around her husband was no longer beside her. She peeked at the clock on their nightstand- 10:45 a.m.

She stretched her limbs long and hard before telling herself that it was time to get up. While she was brushing her teeth, Sarah suddenly questioned wether the great sex she had with her husband earlier this morning was actually real or was just a dream. She was half asleep when it happened. If it did happen. It only took a few more seconds before her wondering finally stopped when she noticed a light yet fresh hickey just above her right boob. Her face blushed as she finished brushing her teeth. She was beaming as she walked to the shower, her morning glow apparent from miles away.

Sarah headed out of her room to look for her husband. She first checked their workout room but he wasn't there. Her next best bet was their kitchen. She was right. His back was turned away from her while cooking so he didn't see her coming. Sarah quietly tippy-toed towards him before hugging him from the back.

"Morning ulit," Sarah chuckled. "Ang bango naman nyan."

Matteo turned off the stove before facing her. "Good morning again, my love," he replied mischievously.

Sarah pinched his side just as he was about to say another word.

"Oowww love! What? I didn't even say anything," Matteo continued with the same expression plastered on his face.

"Aysusss tigilan mo ko. Alam ko yang tingin na yan Matteo," Sarah said laughing.

Matteo chuckled before pulling her in for another hug. "You're just in time. Breakfast is ready."

While still in their loving embrace, Sarah looked up at him and said thank you. Matteo smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"You're welcome," He replied. "Help me plate, love?"

"Ako na mahal. Ikaw na nga nagluto eh. Okay?" Sarah said.

Matteo happily nodded and watched his wife set up the table. They usually eat breakfast pretty late for he likes to let her sleep as much as she wants while he, on the other hand, exercise in the morning. This has been their daily routine lately ever since the ECQ was implemented. Although they miss being outside, the quarantine somehow turned out to be a blessing in disguise because now they have all the time in the world to spend together as husband and wife.

"Si 04 kumain na love?" Sarah asked Matteo.

"Yup, I fed him na." Matteo answered. "We have to bathe him later love. He's all dirty from the bike grease."

"Na-naman?" Sarah questioned him. "Mahal I told you to close the door palagi para hindi sya makapasok dun eh."

Matteo could tell Sarah's voice suddenly became stern. This is the part where he apologizes.

"I know love I'm sorry. He keeps wanting to go in kasi," Matteo reasoned.

Sarah no longer replied and continued what she was doing. She placed the one last plate on the table in silence before sitting down in front of him to eat. He felt tension between them.

"Love are you mad?" Matteo asked nervously.

Sarah shook her head before speaking. "Hindi. Pero mahal I told you many times don't let him in there... and now we have to give him another bath eh kaliligo lang nya not too long ago."

Matteo nodded in defeat and went next to her.

"Okay love I'm sorry na... It's my fault. Promise next time I won't let him near the bike. Okay?" Matteo responded. He cupped her face and turned on his puppy dog face.

Sarah finally let out a light laugh before softly pinching him. "Okay na... Sayang lang kasi yung dog shampoo..." Sarah replied making herself and him laugh.

"Sige na kaon na ta," she said ending their small argument.

Matteo looked at his wife and smiled. Everyday he's still amazed as to how he's married to the love of his life. And with the many discoveries they find out about each other daily, he can't help but fall in love with her deeper and greater than every yesterday.